“Pizza and more”

Brick Oven Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Brick oven in Clemmons NC has a nice salad bar, good pizza, and great sandwiches and wraps. They gave a Tuesday night all you can eat pizza and salad bar that is a real deal!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

After a long day with my family shopping at the mall, I was in no mood to cook. We were coming back on route 158 trying to decide where to eat. I blurred out Brick Oven as we hadn’t eaten there since the holidays. My family eagerly agreed.

We got there about 630pm and it was busy. Lots of cars in the parking lot but we found a Place with no trouble. Inside, there was a generous crowd as the place was about 80% full but we were seated quickly. Our server was efficient and polite. We ordered a basket of fries as an appetizer ($4.99, ouch) and a 16 inch pepperoni pizza ($12.00). The fries were very thin and I was hoping there would be more of them for $4.99. So unless you are going to die if you don’t have fries, my advice is to avoid the fry basket for $4.99. It’s just not worth the money. I could buy 10 pounds of spuds for that price.

Anyway, the pizza arrived rocket hot out of the oven. Word to the wise, let us set up a bit before serving otherwise your toppings will slide right off. The pizza was DELICIOUS! Generous toppings sitting atop a golden crust that is crunchy around the edges...yum! Well worth $12.
We all had water so the bill came to $18 with tax for a family of four. We all ate our fill and the whole family enjoyed it. We’ll be back, but we won’t order the fries next time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My son and I happened upon the Brick Oven Pizzeria on accident. We were on our way to our hotel for soccer tournament and were quite hungry. The Brick Oven Pizzeria was along the way. The outside of the pizzeria s unassuming, but the wait was 20 minutes - which to me is always a good sign. Oddly enough we did not order pizza, instead I enjoyed the Stuffed Ricotta Shells - shells stuffed with ricotta cheese served with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. They were piping hot and delicious! My son had the Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. His only concern was that there could have been more meat in the meat sauce. We also had the Greek Salad - mixed salad greens, red onions, eggs, tomatoes, feta cheese, kalamata olives, and Greek dressing. Homemade dressing by the way! On top of everything our server Kellee was the best! Go if you can!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

They have a salad bar and pizza bar at lunch for $5.99. It was really good and the price is reasonable. We received very nice service also. They also have a menu you can order from which you would have to do for supper. We will be trying this place again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Friends and family met for a relaxing meal - enjoyed our food. Good pizza, salad bar, delish! Will return soon.