“Quick lunch”

Kimono Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I stopped in to pick up some chicken teriyaki to go. The service was fast and the food was good, That is my usual, so I don't have a lot to say about their other offerings.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Four of us went Friday night around 5:30. It was nearly empty. Service was good. Plenty of food which included the soup and salad with the Kimono Special for two. Food quality was good and a good value for a quick meal. I will go here again.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Went here on Saturday night. The food was good as were the portions. Service was also good. Best value is the Kimono special which includes 2 soups, 2 salads & 2 combo entrees. For $21. Will be back again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This is a good family restaurant the food is modestly priced always fresh and fast. My family really enjoys the Hibachi style

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I have dined at the Kimono Japanese Restaurant numerous times and was there again about three weeks ago. I always find it Excellent, the Food is Very Good as well as the service. I was there with my wife and we had their Kimono Special which has Steak, Chicken Shrimp and Scallops and it was outstanding. We have had this several times and find that you can always expect it to be an excellent choice. If you are in the mood for Asian cuisine give the Kimono a try and I am sure you will be happy that you did.