“A Very Good Place to eat in Clemmons, NC”

Kimono Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I have dined at the Kimono Japanese Restaurant numerous times and was there again about three weeks ago. I always find it Excellent, the Food is Very Good as well as the service. I was there with my wife and we had their Kimono Special which has Steak, Chicken Shrimp and Scallops and it was outstanding. We have had this several times and find that you can always expect it to be an excellent choice. If you are in the mood for Asian cuisine give the Kimono a try and I am sure you will be happy that you did.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We eat kimono almost every week because the food is good and its not expensive. I love the hibachi steak with fried rice. We usually don't eat in because of our schedules but it is so easy to order and is prepared quick. We have befriended the lady that answers the phones which is really cool. She knows us by name and everything. This is a great restaurant with excellent service. The food is 100%.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We enjoy Kimono frequently. The experience is consistently good. The service is friendly and speedy. We each have our own favorites and enjoy them regularly.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We live in the area and frequent here often. Great for families you get quite a bit of food and it is very budget friendly. You can also call in to go orders and the food is ready quickly. The place is clean and has a good safety food rating as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Large dinner portion (got the combo with soup and salad) enough to bring home. Especially since I also split a dragon roll with my husband. Service was excellent, prices were reasonable, food was hot and fresh!