“Delicious hot dogs”
Review of Dairi-O

Dairi-O
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Real good tasting hot dogs prepared southern style with chili slaw mustard and onion. The buns are real soft and tasty. They have many flavors of ice cream for sale also. There are also a variety of other sandwiches also such as fish, chicken, BBQ , salads etc. Nice inexpensive place to eat a local favorite also

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I tried Dairi-O for the first time about a month ago. I have been back once since. I am not from the area and just stopped for a quick dinner passing through. I like the place. I expected to find an independent hot dog/hamburger dive, but it is really very light and modern inside. I thought the burgers were very good. Haven’t had the ice cream, but I’m told that I should. I will be back again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

After dinner dessert - you can't beat ice cream - and soft serve too! Everyone loves ice cream - great time with friends

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I was expecting a better burger. French fries were greasy. And pricey for what you get. Pete's and Hardee's have a better burger.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This was our first experience with Dairi-O - we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, wide variety of choices and how clean the place was including the restrooms. We had a good fresh salad and chicken pita. Looking forward to trying the hamburgers and hotdogs.

Been to Dairi-O? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK