“Good meals”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Good breakfast with plenty food. Great blueberry pancakes. For dinner love the grilled Catfish and Mac & cheese. Service very good. Wife loves looking in the store. Always a crowd here.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had the Corned beef and cabbage special. It was really good. Went during a busy time on Friday evening, but the wait wasn't very long. Enjoyed the meal. The carrots and potatoes was good with the Corned beef and cabbage. My friend had the same meal, she thought it was very good also. Service was very good and we enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Cracker Barrel has decent food but you’ll get more for less at the local restaurants along lewisville Clemmons road. I always feel like the servers want to turn my table over ASAP which annoys me when I’m having coffee after a meal. Still, the places are always packed so they must be doing something right for nonadventurous people who won’t try anything new or different.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I had the fried chicken and it was good . The mashed potatoes were cold and green beans cooked with a lot of liquid smoke. The cornbread muffin was dry and hard.
My husband got fried catfish, which was not as big as his hand. His okra and apples were good.
Very disappointing meals!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Been here twice in last month. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. Food was good and service was quick. Food is always consistently good. My wife enjoys browsing in the store as well. We will return!