“First Visit”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had the Corned beef and cabbage special. It was really good. Went during a busy time on Friday evening, but the wait wasn't very long. Enjoyed the meal. The carrots and potatoes was good with the Corned beef and cabbage. My friend had the same meal, she thought it was very good also. Service was very good and we enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Cracker Barrel has decent food but you’ll get more for less at the local restaurants along lewisville Clemmons road. I always feel like the servers want to turn my table over ASAP which annoys me when I’m having coffee after a meal. Still, the places are always packed so they must be doing something right for nonadventurous people who won’t try anything new or different.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I had the fried chicken and it was good . The mashed potatoes were cold and green beans cooked with a lot of liquid smoke. The cornbread muffin was dry and hard.
My husband got fried catfish, which was not as big as his hand. His okra and apples were good.
Very disappointing meals!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Been here twice in last month. Once for breakfast and once for dinner. Food was good and service was quick. Food is always consistently good. My wife enjoys browsing in the store as well. We will return!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Traveling through on our way to Virginia, we stopped for lunch - Cracker Barrel usually has “consistent road food.” And the food was fine. Service? No.

I’ll preface my review with this; my husband and I are on our mid-sixties. We’re average in looks, we’re clean in appearance and people are usually friendly toward us. In order words, we’re not offensive in our actions or our appearance. So I don’t know why we were shunned by the wait staff at Cracker Barrel. Evidently they just don’t provide good customer service.

We were beginning to think we’d been forgotten when a waitress came up said, “Didn’t (forgot the name) take care of you?” Nope. So she took our order and brought our drinks. Someone else brought our food and we asked for ketchup. She said, “I’ll tell your server.” Uh-oh. Didn’t sound like a sure thing! After a few minutes we flagged down someone else - and to get her attention, we had to wave like fools!

So we got the ketchup. But that’s all - no asking if we wanted a refill on our drinks, or anything else.

Good riddance, Clemons, NC. We’ll stop elsewhere in the future.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK