“Breakfast/Lunch”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Arrived just in time to have either breakfast or lunch. My husband always has The Old Timers breakfast. I am eating low carb so I had grilled chicken breast with greens & green beans. Our meals were delicious. Teresa Fulp was our server and did an amazing job!! Very friendly!!! We would certainly return if in the area again.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The atmosphere was as good as any day at Cracker Barrel. However, the biscuits were basically inedible. Our server was gracious enough to give us replacement biscuits but they were also very heavy and tasteless. Another server kept everyone's beverages refilled at the proper times. We have eaten there before and had a much better meal. The food was not good this time, except the house salad was fresh but the ranch dressing seemed to be bought and ruined a good salad. Although pinto beans and mashed potatoes are usually a safe choice, they were not good this visit and I basically wasted $11.00. So sad about this.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

While on a shopping trip we decided to have lunch at Cracker Barrel. I must say that their quality and quantity has really been reduced !!! The food was lukewarm at best!! The baked apples were like they just opened a can and put them in the bowl. Usually I spend half of my time blowing on my grand daughters food to cool it down. Well she had no problem with this meal !! I used to consider a Cracker Barrel to be like other chains like McDonald's, Wendy,Bob Evans...you knew the name and the quality was usually consistent that you didn't have to worry about your meal in a strange city...but not anymore !! The serving size sure has shrunk !! I went to Longhorn the other day and got a delishes bowl of French Onion soup and a really BIG hamburger for about the same money as I paid for 4 vegetables !!! I believe if you dumped all those vegetables in one bowl you would be lucky to come up with 1 1/2 cups worth !! That wouldn't be so bad if the quality was there. But lukewarm veggies just don;t get it !! I am also not one to add salt to my food but I tell you what I added salt three times to the lima's and they were still flat tasting!! the waitress was nice and she did come back to the table to see if we needed anything else to drink AFTER we finished our meal !!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

food is good but if you are very hungry you won't be filled up.smaller portions at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I had another excellent experience at this Cracker Barrel. It is very convenient to the interstate and service is very friendly and attentive. My meal was cooked to order and the chef actually could scramble the eggs. The bacon was cooked to perfection as well. This is one of the better Cracker Barrels if that is what you are looking for when passing through the area.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK