“Excellent travel stop right off I-40 in Clemmons”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #37 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Clemmons is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I was pleased to find a Panera Bread right off I-40 while traveling after there were problems with breakfast at my hotel. Access off and on I-40 is easy and convenient. I usually find Panera food and service very good and reliable. My visit this time was no different. The breakfast steel cut oatmeal was very good as was my latte. Service was courteous and quick. The restaurant was very clean and pleasant. I always appreciate the free wi fi at Panera. I'll remember this location along I-40 while traveling and recommend it as a healthy alternative to some of the other chain restaurants.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Panera is reliable, good, clean food. This restaurant is clean with fast friendly service. The negative is parking. We have just heard they are moving into the larger space as this shopping/eating area is expanding. This is welcome news since parking is tricky.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Service is hit or miss and the mocha's used to be delicious and served in a big cup, now it is just okay...run of the mill, nothing to give 5 stars over.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a fan of Panera....most places!! However the person this store has working the register should probably look for a job where meeting people is not part of the job description. This lady treated us as if we were a nuisance for just being there! Rude doesn't even begin to describe her attitude. Hint: If a customer is paying for an item, give them what they want. Who wants to pay AND argue with a rude clerk?? Luckily, I'm only visiting and Clemmons has another Panera!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Met a group of friends and all ordered at different times. Food was good, service pleasant and the place was very clean. Seems you can always count on consistent food at Panera!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK