“Real Mexican food!”

El Taquito
Ranked #31 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stopped for carry out lunch and got tacos and burritos. They were fabulous. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This place is a quantum leap better than the chain across the street.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Great food. Very small, but very accommodating. Authentic Mexican food being served to Mexican patrons — so you know it’s the real deal! Quick stop between Asheville and Raleigh.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I soooo want to give this place 4 stars or better. We've been here half a dozen times which should say something. About the food. Very good food. We love the food. Atmosphere - not so much. Sometimes you find a hole in the wall and it's developed its own atmosphere. Nope. Not here. This place is pretty much a dumpy place. Clean? No dirtier than my home. But I don't sell food from my home! One previous reviewer noted the patrons drinking at the entrance. Yep. Somewhat of a less than welcoming presence. If i were a woman, not stopping. The menu board can be overwhelming/confusing. The staff, VERY kind and helpful. Very easy to get to off of I-40. We'll eat here again, but we'd eat here MORE if they would change a few things up in the atmosphere/cleanliness departments!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

A more traditional taco place with counter service, small dine in area. Was good but not outstanding; overall not my kind of place. I likely will not return -- but I know others here who love it! Try it at least once to see if it might fit your style.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I try to come once a week, this place is great. I love to try different foods and El Taquito offers quite the variety. The tacos tripa are wonderful, employees very friendly. The cold beer is icing on the cake.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to El Taquito? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK