“Great pizza!”
Review of Pie Guys' Pizza

Pie Guys' Pizza
Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 17
Description: Pie Guys' Pizza & More is a new and modern restaurant that offers NY style pizza, subs & salads, beer & wine, and creamy Twin City Gelato for desert! We have pizza or sandwiches options for the kids. We offer a large seating area with tvs, outdoor seating, and delivery. Pie Guys' is Clemmons go-to pizza restaurant! • Pizza by the slice • SPECIALTY PIZZAS - meat pizza, veggie pizza, white pizza, Big Kahuna, Margherita, BBQ Chicken • Wings - Jumbo, Boneless • Salads • Kids menu • Desserts -Cannolis, Gelato • Sandwiches -Philly Cheese Steak,Chicken Cheese Steak, Meatball, Club and more • Appetizers - Garlic Cheese Bread,Garlic Knots, Cinnamon Sticks
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Pizza was excellent!! We got the house special. Cooked just right. Only problem we had was the seats. Next time will order to go.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Excellent pizzas for a reasonable prices at Pie Guys' Pizza And More! The place has a lot of warmth and very friendly employees. Prices are very reasonable, too!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for the first time last night. I had “the works” on the gluten free crust. I have had many many gluten free crusts over the years and this was by far the best!! The toppings were fresh and the sauce was excellent. It’s my favorite pizza in the area now. The owner was there, a really nice guy, checking to make sure we were satisfied with everything. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Pie Guy has it right. A great balance of crust, sauce and cheese. Folds perfectly! Modest amount of seats inside. Friendly staff, reasonable price, and great pizza!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Had a slice of cheese pie for lunch. Yummy with the right amount of “grease” if you know what I mean. Friendly service. Modest seating area. Wish I had the chance to try other menu delights! I guess I will need to return.