“Reallllly yummy pizza! The best gluten free crust!”
Review of Pie Guys' Pizza

Pie Guys' Pizza
Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Clemmons
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 17
Description: Pie Guys' Pizza & More is a new and modern restaurant that offers NY style pizza, subs & salads, beer & wine, and creamy Twin City Gelato for desert! We have pizza or sandwiches options for the kids. We offer a large seating area with tvs, outdoor seating, and delivery. Pie Guys' is Clemmons go-to pizza restaurant! • Pizza by the slice • SPECIALTY PIZZAS - meat pizza, veggie pizza, white pizza, Big Kahuna, Margherita, BBQ Chicken • Wings - Jumbo, Boneless • Salads • Kids menu • Desserts -Cannolis, Gelato • Sandwiches -Philly Cheese Steak,Chicken Cheese Steak, Meatball, Club and more • Appetizers - Garlic Cheese Bread,Garlic Knots, Cinnamon Sticks
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for the first time last night. I had “the works” on the gluten free crust. I have had many many gluten free crusts over the years and this was by far the best!! The toppings were fresh and the sauce was excellent. It’s my favorite pizza in the area now. The owner was there, a really nice guy, checking to make sure we were satisfied with everything. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Pie Guy has it right. A great balance of crust, sauce and cheese. Folds perfectly! Modest amount of seats inside. Friendly staff, reasonable price, and great pizza!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Had a slice of cheese pie for lunch. Yummy with the right amount of “grease” if you know what I mean. Friendly service. Modest seating area. Wish I had the chance to try other menu delights! I guess I will need to return.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

6 of us went for dinner on a Saturday night. It was full inside. Quite impressive, if it stays like that they will have to expand.
Between all of us we tried most of the menu. Everyone was happy with their choices.
I think it will remain and do well in Clemmons because of location and delivery.
Personally I will go back and forth between here and Mario’s.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My family went at 3 pm on a Monday. The gentleman at the register was friendly and helpful funny also. The menu board was easy to read and was well organized. Love the mini Coke Freestyle machine. The service was great. Pizza and meatball sandwich where very tasty. The pizza had a great crust, thin and had bubbles. it was chewy without being tough. The Meatball sandwich could be a knife and forker.
Great Flavor, Great Service. We have found our new Pizza place in Clemmons.