We didn't stay in the hotel,but we had a wonderful meal in the restaurant to celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary. We arrived earlier than our reservation,but we were seated immediately,and made to feel very welcome. We shared a appetizer of shrimp and grits in a spring roll,and wished we had ordered one each! The bread rolls were excellent,as was the pork shank,and scallops. We waited about 15 minutes for the apple crumb cake with ice cream,and it was worth every minute of the wait as it was so good! We had a rose sparkling wine to accompany the meal,and it was a very special evening for us both. Thanks to the chef and the staff for such a memorable meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock