Esmeralda's Chef, Polo Alonso outdid himself with a absolutely delicious seared Tuna dish served on a bed of rice and shredded vegetables that included just the right touch of spices to evoke at least three or four different tastes. The presentation of the dinner was superb, and the appetizers of Fried Green Tomatoes and rolled cheese balls - were a great way to start the meal and dazzle the palate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock