We thoroughly enjoyed our three night stay at the Esmeralda Inn. The Inn owner, Kim and all her staff were cordial and attentive to our needs. When I asked about decalf coffee, a fresh pot was delivered to our room. Perfect accompaniment to the fresh cookies they had available, in the lobby area.
We stayed in room #2, overlooking the front of the building. It was delightful to sit on the deck in the morning and listen to the nearby river. Sound of auto traffic was evident, but not overwhelming.
The grounds are LOVELY, great attention is given to the lush greenery, shrubs and blooming plants.
The game room was quiet each time we used it.
The interior is a great blend of rustic and attractive decor. The building has a sturdiness about it, that keeps noise level at a minimum.
We look forward to return visits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock