Carter Lodge(Chimney Rock)
US$ 162
US$ 144
Hickory Falls Guesthouse(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Riverside Lodge at Chimney Rock(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 202
Quality Inn(Black Mountain)
US$ 118
QualityInn
Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 123
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

US$ 133
TripAdvisor
Broad River Inn(Chimney Rock)
TripAdvisor
Chimney Rock Inn(Chimney Rock)
Hotels.com
All reviewslake lureair hockeyoutdoor fireplacebroad riverchimney rock parkterrace roomshrimp and gritshot tubpicnic lunchfront porchdirty dancingtroutget awaymodern amenitiesplan to returnbed was very comfortablemountain view
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice inn with rich history! They celebrated their 195th anniversary this year!
Delicious breakfasts from chef. They have rooms in the inn and also cabins. We stayed in the cabin that is near the river. New facilities, nice furniture and cosy interior.
Very friendly personnel and owners.
We have to return here someday and they give special offer for that.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
InnkeeperOwner, Owner at The Esmeralda Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Oksana,
Thank you for your review about your visit with us at The Esmeralda Inn & Restaurant. You came all the way from Russia to visit us and we feel very honored that you choose to stay with us. We hope you can visit us again in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stay here you will love it! Staff is inviting and food is amazing. Beds/linens are super comfy and soft.
Plus it is convenient. Right around the corner to shops, to Lake lure and Chimney rock state Park.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jezabel C

Thank you for your kind words about your visit with us. We are glad that we met your expectations. We hope that you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I absolutely loved this inn! We visited Chimney Rock back in April and stopped in to look at the inn. I fell in love with this place immediately. My boyfriend surprised me with a stay at the inn for my birthday. I loved everything about our stay at Esmeralda's from the greeting we received when we walked in, to our room 309 (bed was so comfortable! We both slept like babies), to the lovely dinner we had in their restaurant. I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us at The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Unfortunately, I have some negative comments, but I'll definitely start with the positives. My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary at their Rocky Broad River Cabin. The views are breath-taking! We opened all of the windows at the back of the cabin and slept so peacefully by the sound of the river just outside, waking up to the same sweet sound (with a few birds singing) and fresh, crisp, cool mountain air. What a way to relieve stress! The cabin was very quiet, beautiful, clean, and well-stocked with dishes, coffee, detergents, towels, toiletries and thick bath robes. The beds are extremely comfortable and promise a good night's rest. Of course, we had the complimentary hot breakfasts each morning, and also had dinner there one night. The food was amazing and so was the wait staff.
This cabin is a 2BR, 2 bath - more than just my husband and I needed. But we made the choice to pay for the extra because we had to bring along our small dog. We do appreciate there being at least one pet-friendly option, but I wish there were smaller rooms for such cases.
Now the negatives, in our opinion. Though the beds were very comfortable, the furniture in the LR was not comfy AT ALL. The sofas pictured on their website are no longer there. There is a wooden chair, wooden bench (no seat cushions on either) and a 2-cushion sofa that we just couldn't find a comfortable position on and had both of our backs in a lot of pain.
Though the (dinner) food at the restaurant was excellent, we did expect a little more for the cost (almost $90 for the 2 of us). We did have to send back dirty utensils and a dirty glass, and I noticed the lady sitting at a table outside have to send back 2-3 dirty wine glasses before she got a clean one. Seemed everyone started with dirty dishes that evening.
The "pool" (jacuzzi) was not available for use while we were there.
The biggest complaint I have is the lack of attention, care and time it took to address an active, football-sized hornet nest in the tree at the ONLY door to go in/out of. Each time we entered or exited the cabin (which was often), we had the stress of bees - and one got in my hair at one time. It's a blessing we didn't get stung! What if we had? What if one of us were allergic to bees? The staff was not very concerned about this - what I consider a big deal. When we first brought it to their attention, the first afternoon there, they said they'd take care of it. We waited and waited. No call. No one took the time to come to the cabin and tell us what was going on or to check it out. So the next morning at breakfast, we mentioned it again, with the same promise from the staff. Still nothing, not a word or an update, all day long. So that evening when we went back for dinner, I expressed my frustration. I was then told that Terminix was on their way and would take care of it. No apologies, nothing. After we finished dinner, Terminix had been there. The nest was still there, but it had been sprayed to get rid of the bees, but in the meantime, it made them angry. So then we had to deal with angry bees until they figured out they couldn't go back into the hive and leave. So this was more than 24 hours after we had first reported the hive, and taken care of on our last night at the cabin. There was absolutely no offer of any kind of compensation for that. But I would have been pleased with a simple, heart-felt, "I'm sorry." I realize the staff at the Esmeralda can't exactly dictate when Teminix would be there to take care of this kind of thing, but at the very least, they could have pretended to care and ask how were doing, take the time to come to the cabin and keep us updated and/or apologize for the terrible inconvenience. I am NOT a bee person! I couldn't even enjoy the small deck on the side of the cabin until the last couple of hours there for fear of the bees...
All of that aside, I choose to view this much-needed getaway as a positive experience and remember that nobody is perfect. I just hope they do much, MUCH better for the next folks who may find themselves in a similar situation (especially if a family member is allergic!).

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Spent 3 nights in the Inn for an extended weekend getaway. The room (104) was wonderful, the view from our window table was spectacular and the staff was superb. Did a pontoon boat tour of Lake Lure on the recommendation of Barbara at the desk and loved it. Chimney Rock and adjacent Lake Lure roll up the streets about 7PM so expect quiet evenings and comfortable surroundings.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at The Esmeralda Inn & Restaurant. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon.