Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$ 100
QualityInn
US$ 88
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 105
US$ 129
US$ 110
Hampton.com
US$ 148
US$ 73
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 104
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 220
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 257/night.

All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastrocking chairsair freshenerwithin walking distanceyogurtmovie theatershort drivefront desk staffbryson citywould stay here againan older hotelmini fridgeharrah's casinonon smoking roomconvenient locationwe've stayed
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We were pleased with our stay. We found our room to be very clean and newly remodeled. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly & helpful. We will definitely stay here again. Convenient location & nice view.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Considering the majority of the hotels /motels are old and run down as well as cheap both monetarily and in looks in the area. This one was a decent price, great location, and well remodeled. This is not a seedy location by any means. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were able to let us check in an hour early thankfully. The only 2 drawbacks are the breakfast, very slim pickings. I understand continental breakfasts, but the choices were so limited I felt like it was gas station offerings. We ate elsewhere both mornings. Lastly , in my haste to leave since we had a sick family member I left a computer charger , totally my fault and thankfully they found it while cleaning, but they charged me 20 bucks for mailing it back. Postage was less than 10, and I had to call after a week only to find it had never been mailed. Then they mailed it and I got it the next day as we don't live but a few hours away. Regardless, I would visit again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

When we arrived, we were immediately given warm greetings. Check in was quick and easy and the staff made sure we didn’t have any questions. There is breakfast but we were there for hiking and left before it was served. The room was very clean and the beds slept well. The Econo Lodge is a short drive from many amenities and the casino. I would recommend Econo Lodge to anyone looking to stay in the city limits of Cherokee.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

clerk was great after having to leave another motel, big room soft beds great location in cherokee, good breakfast we loved the rooms and staff. liked the staff the best and the food. always book before you go, this motel was filling up fast and i am just greatful we were able to get a room.

Room Tip: rooms near desk are great very quite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

One has to be a bit careful when booking lodgings in Cherokee. There are many substandard motels near downtown, and it is easy to be disappointed. That's why I was so pleasantly surprised to find the Cherokee Econolodge to be so wonderful.
It is centrally located and an easy walk to downtown and the Cherokee Cultural Center. Just a mile to the casino if you want to walk, and it sits at the foot of the downtown river park.
But, most of all, I was impressed with the friendly staff and the spotlessly fresh rooms. Exceeded my expectations 100%!
And, did I mention the staff?? WONDERFULLY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY!
The hotel does offer a simple breakfast, standard for this pricepoint, and their breakfast area is a bit small, but there are plenty of other breakfast options downtown.
Highly recommend for the traveller on a budget!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends