21,297 results
All reviews creek tower ruth chris food court get away table games slot machines non smoking casino floor great casino north carolina diamond lounge brio mountains dealers comps players jackpot
Reviewed 15 October 2010

We just returned from our second trip within a year to Harrah's Cherokee. The new facility is wonderful!! I am highly allergic to tobacco and can not stand the odor on my clothes. I noticed signs of smoking (men with cigars, cigs & pipes) but did not smell it. I do not know what changes they made with the new facility but I would have thought I was in a smoke free enviornment. Thank you Management for taking care of this issue. I would highly recommend you go back again for those who posted bad remarks about the smoke. We all were thrilled with our gambling. I plan to go back next week to see if the leaves are turning and to see if the slots are still HOT!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2010

I never get a good hand at the poker tables,somethings wrong ,and you can forget the slot machines,anywhere else i win at texas hold-em no limit but not here,whens it going to change,until it does for me i will advise people to not even go.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank craps94
Reviewed 7 October 2010

i cant believe all the negative comments, harrahs cherokee is a great place to come and have fun. as far as the smoke ordeal dont come around it, stay to your self in the non smoking section duh!!! all the different types of rooms are very clean and the staff is very courteous. when i come i may not win a whole lot but it is fun to gamble if you have the money. the last time i came it did take a very long time to get into the fresh market square buffet but thats is the only bad thing that i could possibly say about this casino, it is a great place to visit!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2010

I read reviews before going here, but gave them a try anyways. As soon as you walk into the hotel you smell the smoke. yuck! All the Employees were very nice and helpful. The rooms were nice, big and cleaned. The carpet on the way to the room was very stained, dirty and coming apart . Why do you need two buffets? No sit down and order from menu restaurant. Ate at the Express Deli area,don't know name of it, wasn't good, only one person working front line and one cooking. There was a line up. I did win a little at slots. They did have newer and slot machines that I haven't played before. The chairs at some of the slot machines need to be replaced no padding just sitting on wood. Not comfy at all. Smoke was very,very bad. Need to have better ventilation system.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank dkowens
Reviewed 28 September 2010

great trip, my wife and I doubled our money on Blackjack again, Need real cards! Great rooms. I hope they are working on the smoke problem....maybe smokeless ash trays....The event Center was nice, saw Paula Deen had a good time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple