Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
US$ 120
US$ 103
Fairfield Inn
US$ 99
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 153
US$ 137
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 89
EconoLodge
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 76
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

US$ 111
US$ 99
19,910 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisget awayfood courttable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stay at this hotel often and love it because they have always have excellent customer service. Unfortunately, when we went on April 8th, we ran across one of the rudest people I have EVER experienced. My friend and I asked for adjoining rooms at check in because our daughters were with us and wanted to spend some time together. We were told by this woman (who never even LOOKED at the computer) in a very snappy manner "we don't have any adjoining rooms"....not, "let me check" or "sorry, I don't think we have any available." We were trying to be nice to her because we could see they were busy, so instead of insisting she look, we just asked if we could at least get rooms on the same floor. All she told us was that housekeeping was running behind because they were short staffed and it may take awhile to get our rooms. So we told her that was fine, we understood that it was a holiday weekend and they were busy and that we were more than willing to wait if we could at least get rooms on the same floor. Through the entire exchange she was snappy and rude, and had an very bad attitude.....which I could have even understood (a little) if we had been making outrageous demands or complaining.....but we had simply made a very polite request in a nice way. I should have gone straight to a manager because I knew this wasn't their normal way of treating customers, but I was so upset by the time we were done dealing with her that I was afraid I would cause a scene.....I don't expect to be treated like royalty, but at least treat us like human beings! I didn't even get her name: I wish I had.
Less than an hour later we got a call saying our rooms were ready and thought that maybe being nice had done us some good. :-) Nope; when we went back to check in were told they were on separate floors. She hadn't even tried to accomodate our request.
However, the young man we dealt with this time, Brandon, was fantastic. People like him are the reason we love this hotel so much; he provided great, friendly service.The woman we dealt with first could take some lessons from him! He chatted pleasantly with us while he searched for rooms on the same floor, then after a minute or two told us he had found some not only on the same floor, but could get them adjoining if we were willing to wait a few hours until they were ready - which we had said we were willing to do in the first place.True to his word, a few hours later we got our adjoining rooms and he apologized for our wait. Once we were checked in, everything was great as usual....comfortable, clean rooms and great service.
Harrah's should thank this young man for making what could have been a very bad review into a positive one. Kudos Brandon!

Room Tip: Avoid the snappy blonde woman with the sour expression at the front desk if you have any special requests.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank covermeimgoingin
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Just got back from a quick trip to Cherokee. Hubby and I were in the Soco Tower, near the elevator, and it was a very spacious and clean room. The bathroom also was huge, with a separate area for the commode. That was a nice touch.
The casino slots were very good to us, and we had a blast. We ate at the buffet one night and got a slight discount by using our player's club card. The buffet was delicious! I especially loved their bread pudding with warm vanilla sauce - YUM!
Being as we were only there two days, we spent most of our time in the casino. Both hubby and I actually came out ahead. I could've stayed longer, but had to get home.
In short - we will be back! Great trip, hospitality, room and scenery.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Soco Tower - a little bit of a walk, but very nice.
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Its a great casino I highly reccommend it been there once can't wait to go back never been to a casino til we stayed in cherokee and went I absolutely loved it very addicting u get in that place its like u can't leave lol if you've never been to a casino try it out you will love it I did!! :)

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We stayed in the Creek Tower which is the new one. The rooms are not being kept up as they should be. The tables have glass tops and it looks like they never clean them underneath. The beds were comfortable. These rooms only have showers and unless you get handicap accessible, there's no seat or nothing to prop your leg on if you're a woman who still shaves your legs. They leave no shower caps in the rooms either. The tv doesn't have many channels to choose from. I guess that's because they want you to gamble but some of us can only gamble so much and we become tired. I know a lot of people put down the restaurants in the casino but I ate breakfast at Peter's out in Cherokee and it was no better than anything I've eaten in the casino, just less expensive but you have to drive there and wait forever or at least we did.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We have always stayed in a non-smoking room and been very pleased with our stay, however we are both smokers so this time we chose the smoking room. BAD CHOICE! Room 1133 The bathroom shower had big balls of black hair hanging from the shower wall and all over the floor in the bathroom. Around the door frame and on the door to the toilet, it looked like someone had threw up all over the place. There is splatters of something all over the walls. I asked Both the housekeeper and the front desk to take care of it 4 times and never got any service. We was there from 4/08/2012 til 4/11/2012 and could not take a shower because of the filth. We also had only 2 pillows and our room stayed very cold. Something else that could be improved is the pool times. we went down several times to swim and couldnt because there was so many little kids in it and by the time they got out, the pool closed! It should be open for the adults all night!! Other than that I had a blast at the casino and have never been this dissapointed! I hope our future stay is a better one!!!

Room Tip: Dont choose a smoking room!!! They obviously dont care how clean they are!!!!
2  Thank Joseph D