“Great”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #682 of 2,687 Restaurants in Charlotte
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here a few times and today was different. We really felt like we received the rock star treatment. We ordered the family size chicken kabobs so we could have leftovers. They brought the food out and kept looking in on us. It was just a great experience. The food was excellent as always. Thanks we greatly appreciated the service.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Did not now what to expect, because a friend who eats healthy suggested meeting there. I'm just okay with healthy. Zoes had a wide enough variety for both of us... topped off with GREAT service and suggestions from Courtney, who took our order at the counter. My friend had the gluten-free chicken kabobs, rice and veggies. Nice portion. I had the chicken rollups (imagine eggrolls) and potato salad. There were 4 very tasty rolls (2 cut in halves). I didn't finish the potato salad, but only because I'm used to more mayo. This was more fresh red potatoes. Surprised that they sold beer and wine, since it has a deli look, but they had a nice assortment.

We sat comfortably and talked for a good while, which was the reason for meeting. I'll definitely return, and next time I'll get the kabobs. They looked juicy.
BURP

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! We can’t wait for you to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Love the variety of Mediterranean foods. Excellent kabobs, salads, humus, white beans and pita bread.
Service is important to me and this staff always works hard and serves with a smile.
The management is wonderful and always pleasant. Danny goes above and beyond to make sure we are taken care. She is very pleasant to the customers while keeping up with the flow of traffic. You can tell she takes pride in the restaurant.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to others.
Karen Weiner

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant provides plenty of vegetarian and a few vegan options. The portions are large and include fresh flat bread. Staff is kind and accommodating. Will be back next time we come to Charlotte.

1  Thank JMGerchak
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Went on a Saturday morning and it wasn't very busy, how ever I waited 30 minutes for my food. The manager Alyssa was very rude and acted as if I shouldn't have been mad, I hope she is new!!! I will never return to this location especially if this is who they feel are management material!!!

1  Thank anne7432016

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK