1,768 results
All reviews man made lake lake view the executive lounge small lake charlotte university family reunion shopping and restaurants business trip very nice hotel valet parking parking lot conference wedding banquet concert interstate
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Hilton was the host hotel for my cousin's wedding Labor Day weekend. I arrived earlier than planned and contacted the hotel regarding checking in early. I had the pleasure of speaking with a Kimberly Martin. I explained the situation and upon confirming availability, she advised me that there would be know problem with an early check-in. Kimberly was very professional, polite and accommodating; great front-line representation for Hilton!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Theresa F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte University Place, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Michelle R,

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit to the Hilton Charlotte University Place. We are happy that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service that Kimberly provided. I'll be sure to share your kind comments with her and the Executive Manangement Team. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

The Hilton Charlotte University Place

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a wonderful hotel with the best customer service I would definitely come back here to stay it was my niece bday and they allowed a friend to come to the hotel before we got there to put ball on in her and her friends room and that was wonderful this is a great place

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear notoriouslnj,

Thank you for taking to share your feedback about the Hilton Charlotte University Place. I'm super happy to hear that we were able to be a part in helping your niece celebrate her birthday. It was such a delight to know you enjoyed your visit and that you were satisfied with our service and facilities. Thanks again for being our guest, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

9th floor room was great and clean. Bed was awesome. Faint mildew smell, that went unaddressed when reported. I was rather disappointed that there was no complimentary breakfast. The usage of the keycard to get to the executive floors was appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 546danyellp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. The Executive Team are reviewing your comments regarding the faint mildew smell complaint. Your feedback will be used to assist in improving our guest experience and training our staff. I hope this incident does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a family reunion for three days for this hotel to be so busy they're very accommodating and courteous to the guest. The rooms were clean and and spacious. Keep in mind this is a busy hotel and the parking is free and the lot is usually full meaning that you might not get parking close to the door. This hotel is in close proximity to shopping and restaurants. I will return here whenever I'm in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Theresa F, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte University Place, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear by KayJay1mom,

I am so happy to hear that your family reunion hosted in Charlotte was a 5-STAR worthy experience!! Thank you for your very kind comments regarding our staff and cleanliness of the hotel. We would be more than happy to host you and your family for another reunion in Charlotte. Hopefully we will see you all soon!

Theresa Foust | Guest Loyalty Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This weekend I celebrated my reunion at the Hilton hotel and ran into some nice people.
Tyler Wicker (bellman)was very friendly and he helped me with my luggage while I was getting my 1 year old & 2 month old out the car. He also helped me get my babies stroller out the car. Mario ( supervisor )was very nice upon checking in and checking out. He was very accommodating. Idris Riskey (bellman) assisted me while I was checking out and he offered to help my family with our luggage . Kim and Ray ( front desk ) was very friendly when I checked out and asked me how was my stay and they both was very patience and listen to my comments about my stay and shared with me helpful information about check out and wifi. Last but not least Mrs. Deborah in housekeeper was very nice she was nice to my one year old while she was doing her job with her lovely South Carolina accent . It was a very nice Hispanic lady that brought me towels and she was super sweet and kept a big smile on her face while cleaning . I do apologize for not being able to get her name and I am not trying to sound like I'm being rude by labeling her by her race but she deserves the credit for her hard work. All of the waitress was nice during breakfast

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sharita_Sharita17,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Charlotte University Place for your family reunion. We were delighted to hear that our staff went above and beyond to provide you with great service through the duration of your stay. I will share with our Executive Management team the excellent service Tyler, Mario, Idris, Kim, Ray, Ms. Deborah, and the housekeeper provided during . We look forward to you seeing you in the near future.

Theresa Foust | Guest Loyalty Manager