US$ 94
CandlewoodSuites
Hampton Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Omni Charlotte Hotel(Charlotte)
US$ 265
US$ 195
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 262/night.

US$ 109
ExtendedStay
US$ 103
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

US$ 201
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 234/night.

US$ 135
US$ 120
US$ 160
US$ 142
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

All reviewsbistro foodfront deskroom was cleansouth carolinabusiness hotelbusiness tripparking lotenjoyed my stayconvenient locationstayed here for one nightvery nice hotelgreat roomnice stayhotel roomhotel staffclose to the airportcarowinds
Reviewed 14 September 2017

My family's annual family reunion was held in Charlotte, NC. We chose the hotel due to its proximity to the places we wanted to visit. From working with the sales department in securing a block of rooms to the front desk when checking in,

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela H
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

We are glad your first annual reunion was a success! Thank you for chooing us to be a part of it. We look forward t hosting it again next year! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay.... It was very quiet and peaceful... My room was very clean.... Convenient to alot of resturants. I would stay there again. The rooms are a lil small which wasnt a big deal to me. Anytime i stay at a hotel it will be this location. The balcony was a added plus. The beds were so comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed 1 night and chose this based on location & price. Overall, we were pleased. The beds were comfortable and we slept fine. With the exception of the lobby area, the rooms, pool area and corridors have a worn feel. I think this property is due for a refresh. Breakfast is available for purchase but not at reasonable prices for 4 individuals.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Desty D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Bethanynd,

Thank you so much for taking time and gave us your feedback. We are glad you enjoy the comfortable stay with us. We are up for renovations soon and we have shared your feedback to our team. For future references, we do have packages that include breakfast in the morning. Should your trip brings you back to Charlotte, please let us so we can better accommodate your stay.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel recently on business travel, had all the desired amenities including breakfast and late night bar service.

When I checked out, I accidentally left my iPad in my room - called the front desk fully expecting that no one found it. Not only had they found it, they shipped it to me over night! Great service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

We are very pleased you enjoyed the hotel and our level of service. We thank you for your review and look forward to hotsing you again!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I only stay at Marriott Hotels. I almost always stick with my profile which request a room on an upper floor. This stay I decided to go with the first floor. I was very surprised that the hotel was very quite and the other guest were mindful of the fact that they were not there by themselves. The room was clean and my housekeeper even assisted me with giving me directions to a local store. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We appreciate you loyalty to the Marriott Brand! We are pleased you had a new experience with us and you were thoughtful enough to share it. Thank you for your review and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.