“very quiet”

Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood
Ranked #47 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I was offered a room on the first floor. I ususally never take the first floor. However it was easy access to the pool, gym and the exit. To my surprise the room was also across from the elevator and a side enterance from the parking lot. It still was very quiet. I did not have any problems with noise at nights and was able to sleep peacefully. My only complant was that breakfast was NOT included, and actually was expensive. The lobby is modern and cute with cubbies and indiviual T.V.s in each cubbie!!

Room Tip: first floor easier access to gym and pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your room! I agree it is rare to find a first floor room in most hotels that are quiet, our hotel surprised me with that as well! We are one of the few hotels that does not have breakfast included, I apologize if you were not aware of that at time of booking! Let us know if you stay with us again! A lot of times there are rates offered that include breakfast and we would love to assist you. Thank you so much for your review!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My family's annual family reunion was held in Charlotte, NC. We chose the hotel due to its proximity to the places we wanted to visit. From working with the sales department in securing a block of rooms to the front desk when checking in,

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela H
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

We are glad your first annual reunion was a success! Thank you for chooing us to be a part of it. We look forward t hosting it again next year! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay.... It was very quiet and peaceful... My room was very clean.... Convenient to alot of resturants. I would stay there again. The rooms are a lil small which wasnt a big deal to me. Anytime i stay at a hotel it will be this location. The balcony was a added plus. The beds were so comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed 1 night and chose this based on location & price. Overall, we were pleased. The beds were comfortable and we slept fine. With the exception of the lobby area, the rooms, pool area and corridors have a worn feel. I think this property is due for a refresh. Breakfast is available for purchase but not at reasonable prices for 4 individuals.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Desty D, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Bethanynd,

Thank you so much for taking time and gave us your feedback. We are glad you enjoy the comfortable stay with us. We are up for renovations soon and we have shared your feedback to our team. For future references, we do have packages that include breakfast in the morning. Should your trip brings you back to Charlotte, please let us so we can better accommodate your stay.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel recently on business travel, had all the desired amenities including breakfast and late night bar service.

When I checked out, I accidentally left my iPad in my room - called the front desk fully expecting that no one found it. Not only had they found it, they shipped it to me over night! Great service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TrishaFincher, Event Specialist at Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

We are very pleased you enjoyed the hotel and our level of service. We thank you for your review and look forward to hotsing you again!