“Lucky find”
Review of House of Leng

House of Leng
Ranked #1,229 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We visited the House of Leng because it was close to the charger for my car. Good move. My wife was not very hungry and ordered the Lettuce wrap. It consisted of meat and vegetables, crispy noodles and sauce plus half a head of lettuce. She ate her fill and we took the read home. It served us BOTH the next day. Generous appetizer that one. I had the Mongolian beef and it was very good as well.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

If you're in the area, this spot has some decent Chinese food. I love their crispy scallion chicken!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Got take out for hot and sour and beef rice noodle dish. Soup was not flavored sour or hot. Tried the rice noodle dish the same plain rice with a few vegetables and tiny slivers of beef. When I got home I had to spice my own dishes up. Come on, you are a Chinese restaurant, do you know how to make brown sauce and maybe add a little sesame oil. Will not be back.

1  Thank kackman
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I had previously had success at University location and decided to try this one out. I was pleased with the demeanor over the phone. When I arrived the clerk was friendly and ensured I got what I ordered. She even made sure I got extra sauce packets.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I live in the same neighborhood as this restaurant and I have been here a number of times. Never dine in here. The customer service of the servers is poor here. You will get blatantly ignored. I've even had to leave my table to go the register to have a manager produce my check for me so that I could leave. I actually enjoy the food here so I still pop in for takeout. Make sure to request any sauces you would like because they put nothing but your food and a set of very thin, flimsy plasticware in the bag. I've never seen any employee smile. You're not greeted with a smile when you enter and you definitely aren't thanked for your purchase.

1  Thank VOMITCHELL

Been to House of Leng? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK