“Hair in all the food I ordered!!!”
Review of House of Leng

House of Leng
Ranked #724 of 2,635 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Beware! Do not eat here!!! I ordered vegetable soup and noodles to go, and found a long strand of hair when I opened the soup container in my car. I returned to the restaurant immediately and instead of asking for a refund I just asked for them to give me a new order. The cashier, instead of apologizing, proceeded to tell me in a very upset tone that all their cooks are bald, clearly inferring that the hair was mine. Instead of getting upset I just pointed out that I have an Afro and my hair looked nothing like the long silky strand in my food. After getting my new order I thanked them and returned to my car, still without an apology. When I opened to check it again it looked ok at first glance but when I used my spoon to stir it I found a long strand of hair entangled in a broccoli floret! This is unacceptable! I will never eat here again due to their lack of hygiene and complete disregard for customer satisfaction. I strongly urge others to avoid this restaurant as well!

1  Thank Beti M

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We have visited before & found good food. However, we just ordered takeout and found a new menu with food that was tasteless. None of us got seconds and we ended up throwing away all the leftovers.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I have been eating at House of Leng for more than 5 years. The food is consistently tasty, the prices are very reasonable, and the service is quick and accommodating. My favorite appetizer is the Crab Rangoon. Fave entrees are Sa Cha Chicken, Chicken with Cashews, and Sesame Chicken. I've brought people from all over the country to House of Leng and every single one has been impressed!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is by far the best Chinese food I've had in town. the Crispy scallion chicken is SO yummy. You get so much food for the price too. My fiancé and I share it and STILL have about half left over to take home.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We ate here and overall it wasn't terrible but it was far from great! The interior is slightly run down... the service left a lot to be desired and the food was mediocre!