“Best Chinese food in Charlotte”
Review of House of Leng

House of Leng
Ranked #730 of 2,685 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 10 January 2016

I have been eating at House of Leng for more than 5 years. The food is consistently tasty, the prices are very reasonable, and the service is quick and accommodating. My favorite appetizer is the Crab Rangoon. Fave entrees are Sa Cha Chicken, Chicken with Cashews, and Sesame Chicken. I've brought people from all over the country to House of Leng and every single one has been impressed!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is by far the best Chinese food I've had in town. the Crispy scallion chicken is SO yummy. You get so much food for the price too. My fiancé and I share it and STILL have about half left over to take home.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We ate here and overall it wasn't terrible but it was far from great! The interior is slightly run down... the service left a lot to be desired and the food was mediocre!

Reviewed 8 April 2015

If you want really good chinese, then visit the House of Leng. Their house special fried rice (includes chicken, shrimp and pork) is the BOMB! There is enough to save for another meal! I could eat there 5 days a week. The wait staff is super friendly and they are quick. They offer appetizers, combo plates, lo mein and fried rice. Great for dine in or to go orders (which is what I usually do). Prices are reasonable ($6-$8 for entrees). Sweet tea isn't bad either!

Reviewed 15 February 2015

My husband had an appetite for Chinese food so we drove somewhere near our house and decided to try house of leng. Needless to say the food was inedible he ordered the traditional general tsos chicken which by anyone standard is usually good at every Chinese food restaurant however upon opening the container we found the chicken to be soggy not crisp like it should be. At which time my husband decided to call the restaurant to let them know how disappointed he was in the meal as the total came to $18! the order was general chicken white rice one eggroll and order of crab raccoons which he said were all terrible! So he called the restaurant and spoke to the owner and told her he was not satisfied with the meal and that the chicken was soggy to which her reply was if you eat in chicken is not soggy but if you take out chicken is soggy. I don't particularly understand why if you eat in the chicken will taste different then when you eat out ,shouldn't the quality of food be the same regardless? Apparently house of leng does not keep standard with their food. Please never eat here, we will never eat here again!!! save yourself the cash you would be better off eating McDonald's!!!!!!!