“Best Bartender in town, excellent sushi and great atmosphere”

Jade Asian Fusion Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Jade Asian Fusion Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #570 of 2,686 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Across from Ballantyne Resort
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I go to Jade often. The reason - Dave the bar tender! Always friendly and just a great person. Sean is excellent and the sushi is fantastic. Great place to be social and relax.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I love sushi and this was good but nothing stood out! They need something that makes you keep coming back for more. The best thing I found was a Volcano roll... Better luck next time...

Reviewed 5 August 2015

We were seated right away and had a fantastic server. The sushi was fresh and delicious and the 3-sake sampler (split?) was fun. I ended up taking home a bottle of my favorite of the three.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Sushi is tasty. I've been here several times and always enjoyed the food. Service is ok -could be better, ambience is cool except for the leaky roof splashing water on me. My biggest issue with Jade is that their glasses of wine are VERY stingy. Feels a little 'nickel and dime-ish.'

Reviewed 21 June 2015

I love this place. I've ordered a few things on the menu here and I haven't been disappointed yet. One of my favorite restaurants.