“Awesome Venue for Lunch”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #358 of 2,604 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you're looking for good Mediterranean food ... look no further! Whenever I'm in the area ... it's Zoe's for me! The shrimp kabob is awesome! Love their Greek Salad dressing!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Had lunch delivered by Zoe's Kitchen over the few weeks I was in Charlotte and the food was very good. Its great to have a selection of food for a vegetarian and Zoe's had a really good selection.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I LOVE Zoe's! Miss living around the corner from them and eating there 3-4 times a week. Their chicken salad sandwich is life! Also love their roll ups (chicken or steak) and their steak stack sandwich is Ah-mazing!!! I could seriously eat their coleslaw 24/7. Yeah, I love this place!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Hi Stewart! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This was my first visit and I was quite pleased. the service was fast, the restaurant was a nice size and the food was really good. The house greek dressing was the best house dressing I have ever tasted.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Fresh food! Diverse menu! Great service! Our first visit. When the server heard that, we received a complimentary appetizer. So good that we returned for lunch again the next day!

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

We love to hear that, Joy! We are so happy that your first experience with us was great. We hope to see you again soon!