Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
SleepInn
US$ 160
US$ 126
US$ 103
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
All reviewssouth park mallfront deskoutdoor courtyardinfused watergreat hotelthe concierge loungeclub levelwithin walking distancefitness centershopping and restaurantsfire pitcorner roombusiness meetingcoffee makerupon checkparking garagedanny
Reviewed 12 December 2012

A great atmosphere inside and out! Rooms are spacious, modern, and clean! Staff is wonderful and you can tell they love their jobs! Close to shopping, great dining and easily accessible to downtown. Will definitely return on our next visit to the area!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BBBGN3
Reviewed 8 December 2012

The staff at this hotel is wonderful. Front desk and valet personnel were very friendly. Beautifully decorated for the holidays, the place has a wonderful feel to it.

The room was very clean and comfortable and spacious, and the bathroom was nicely appointed with upscale toiletries. We request extra pillows when we stay at any Marriott, and they certainly accommodated us!

The outdoor area with the fountain is really nice. The weather was good so we took our wine out there and enjoyed sitting in the comfortable chairs with a "warming pit" table.

The lobby, restaurant and bar area are very nice and certainly welcoming. Room service breakfast was yummy and reasonable. Great coffee.

Valet parking available, but there's plenty of free parking.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Hi good afternoon,

I have just stayed the whole last week in the room 510 under the name of Jorge L Gonzalez from the Ludvig Svensson Company. Unfortunately when I was at the airport on my way back I did realize that I had missing $ 700 USD from my passport wallet which I left hidden in my suitcase in my room. I know I should not leave any money in the room but it seems very clear to my someone did checked into my personal belongings and found the money. I cannot believe that such a hotel with high prestige recrutes people with lack of ethic values. It is clear to my that I have no intentions of staying at the hotel unless I know that the person who cleaned or entered my room while I was out pay for the consequences.

Sincerely.

Jorge Luis.
Ludvig Svensson
jorge@svenssonamericas.com
+52 442 124-9382

Room Tip: My only advice is that you watch out for what your personal belongings when you leave your room!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Jorge051980
Reviewed 28 November 2012

We typically stay here the night before an early morning flight out of the airport and normally using out Marriott rewards points. The staff could not be more accommodating and welcoming! We have stayed at J.W. Marriotts and Ritz Carltons and have not gotten the same service. Rooms are beautiful and always very clean, the bar is a great place to unwind and the concierge lounge has a most adequate breakfast to get us started. Cudos to the management of this hotel as it is always a welcoming respite for us!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Our family has stayed at the Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark twice now while searching for our new home in NC. I cannot say enough about their outstanding customer service. Lasheika at the front desk was AMAZING. She went completely above and beyond for us. We loved being greeted so warmly, and the apple martinis and wine were also nice welcoming gifts after a long day!
We will always continue to refer our family and friends when visiting us to stay there. Great place!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business