Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
HolidayInn.com
US$ 84
CandlewoodSuites
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 160
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 287
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewssouth park mallfront deskoutdoor courtyardgreat hotelinfused waterthe club loungewithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsfitness centerfire pitcorner roombusiness meetingdefinitely stay here againcoffee makerupon checkparking garagedanny
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and I visited this hotel several years ago when it was a Hyatt and was wonderful. As a Rennaisance Hotel it left nothing to be desired. I requested a no feather room only to find a feathered room when we arrived, no hair-dryer in room, and no coffee for coffee maker. Of course we only noticed the missing hairdryer and coffee in the morning after our shower. After waiting about 45 minutes for the hairdryer we requested my husband finally went downstairs to retrieve both coffee and a dryer. It took about 10 minutes for him to get service. After a day outside we looked forward to a refreshing swim in the pool. Unfortunately it was in an unairconditioned glassed-in room and felt like a sauna. Not what we were hoping for in 98 degree weather. On a positive note, the bed was very comfortable after we received the correct coverlet and the hotel is in a wonderful location. However, there are several other hotels in the vicinity and you can bet we'll choose one of those next trip!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunshinestateofmind
Reviewed 25 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel for Valentine's Day weekend. We are fans of Renaissance Hotels and this one did not disappoint. The hotel, in general, is nicely decorated, trendy, modern. The location is great, close to the mall and a quick drive to great places for entertainment/food. We did not have any trouble with parking and the staff was friendly. Overall, we had a great experience and we would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2011

Located near the South Park mall, but very quiet and relaxing. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. They provided Aveda brand toiletries, including conditioner. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast buffet was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2011

I have been staying at this property back since it was the Hyatt over 15 years ago. I was very pleased with the renovations and the rooms were comfortable and up to date with flat screen tv's and comfortable bedding. In the last year I have stayed at this particular property over 12 nights. I THOUGHT that I would get the same experience again but it was a royal pain in the back side. Not a total disaster but pretty darn inconvenient. I checked in Saturday night and the room was small and odd shaped, the internet was spotty. the next morning they moved me to another room but I had NO internet. As I was visiting family but working from the hotel room this was a deal killer. Over the next three days of my stay they proceeded to move me to 5 different rooms, some smelled like the pool, one had no desk, most had no internet. I was transferred to customer 'no' service and was on hold for over an hour before hanging up and tried this multiple times. Spoke to the manager and all of the suites were taken up by the Marriott executives who were in town (guess we know who they value the most), she ended up putting me in a very small room that had internet working in it, close to the elevator, close to the ice machine. Everybody i spoke with was nice and polite and 'understood' my frustrations but they were POWERLESS to do anything about it. I think it might be time to switch back to the Westin downtown.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank depodavo
Reviewed 14 April 2011

This was my second trip to this hotel. Both times Marci checked me in and may be one of the nicest Front Desk Staff members in the Marriott Chain. The First time was my fiance's birthday and he had food poisoning from dinner the night before. She offered him gatorade and an hour later up came a tray with some saltines and ginger ale with the nicest note wishing him well. She also recognized my platinum status both times and was just an absolute pleasure. The gym is great- new lifefitness with cardio on each. This visit the water was out and no one came to replace it while working out which is tough. The bath toiletries are Aveda...doesnt get better than that. Rooms nice, spacious and clean, comfortable bed and linens. We booked a breakfast package this time and the breakfast was a DISASTER. They did not have enough people to staff the breakfast and the buffet was weak. For such a great hotel, they could stand to improve on this....

We walked to dinner and to the mall. Everything is easy and convenient. I would stay here again, but I would likely skip the breakfast....just isnt worth it. Thanks again to Marci!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business