“Yum”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Neighbourhood: University City North
Neighbourhood: University City North
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This place was really clean and friendly. The staff was helpful in describing the menu
and even brought samples to taste. There was quite a large group of us and the food was brought quickly. We all enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I will eat there again when in town. It is close to The Barn and Billy Graham Library.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

BBQ was awesome. They have pulled pork which was great. I would comeback and eat here again. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Always has great food. The service is usually quick and the servers are well informed of the menu choices. Beer is cold and the prices for everything makes this place good value for your money.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance to our hotel, so we ate there one night. Keep in mind that I've eaten at other locations, and always enjoyed my meals. This was not so good. Not terrible, just not good. The restaurant was empty, yet they tried to seat us next to the one group there, a massive birthday party. After moving us two tables away( when I suggested not sitting next to the twenty person group), we ordered and ate. My food was mediocre. Normally the pulled oak is good, but truly, my plate of food tasted like it had been sitting back there and just microwaved. The meat was not what I am used to in a Smoky Bones restaurant. My husbands burger came a la carte. Unless I am eating at a high end steak house, I expect a side to come with my meal. Mine came with two. Yet fries are extra with a $10 burger? All in all, a very blah experience. I don't know if I will go back to Smoky Bones after this meal.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I have been to several smokey bones and this one just needs to get with it. The server was great but the food is so inconsistent. It was good yesterday but hasn't been for for months. I sent my ribs back and the next thing I know the female manager brought me a brand new plate and "apologized and said how sorry she was that the first plate was disappointing and that isn't the standard". This is the first time I've had someone come out and care about me and the situation here! Kudos