“My New Favorite Restaurant in Charlotte”

Miro Spanish Grille
Ranked #20 of 2,604 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ballantyne Common Pkwy
Description: Uncover the Spanish restaurant experience at South Charlotte, indulge in a delectable paradise of fresh, Modern Spanish & Tapas Bar. Miro Spanish Grille brings the vibrant flavors and ingredients of Spain into the culinary spotlight, combining the bold taste of classic Spanish cuisine with timeless European Modern cooking techniques.
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ate here last night and it was delightful. I had calamari 1\2 fried 1\2 grilled delicious. I also had a side of plantains that were yummy. My dinner choice was Paella Carne which was a nice change from Seafood Paella.
The Paella was served traditionally in a large metal bowl, pipping hot and looked so inviting to the eyes. My mouth was not disappointed. The Paella was filled with chorizo, pork, chicken & to my great surprise two delicious lamb chops resting on top. I would highly recommend this dish. Not to stop here, our server comes from the kitchen with a tray filled with fabulous looking desserts. I finished the meal with White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Yummy!!! I will definitely add Miro's
To my list of favorite places to dine.
Cassandra Toppino

1  Thank ctoppino

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Tapas is an art, but a simple one. It's about combining very unique ingredients into a single bite, occasionally two. The simplest, the better. Nothing better than a good octopus or manchego with 'pata negra' or some good 'chipirones' (aka langoustine) etc. Had the pleasure of trying the best taps of the world, of course in Spain, but have not found a place so far that can have simple/good tapas. Miro provides a good variety but IMO, they are overdone. They are not kept simple as they should, and that, impacts on the flavors, texture, etc. Not saying at all that they are bad, the just could be way better, considering the prices they charge. They higher the price, the better the quality, and this is not the case. Miro is a good place if you are looking for something different, just not for me.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Go to Miro for good Spanish food in a nice atmosphere.

If you got to a listing for Miro on TripAdvisor by looking for "Best Spanish Restaurants", look again. Almost all the restaurants in this category are actually Latino restaurants of some variety - Peru, Mexico, Carribean, even "Asian Fusion". I love their cuisine too, but for actual Spanish food, especially paella and tapas, go to Miro, it is #1 in this category.

The atmosphere is relatively quiet and congenial, good for conversation. Even though we stayed for a long talk at our table, we were not rushed out (be sure to tip accordingly). We will be going back.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Stopped twice at this place in a span of one week. The food and the tapas are very good. The portions are big (typical american size). The wine list is very good although the place should have a complete range of sherry including Pedro Ximenez. We had the fritters, salmon, jamon, stuffed eggplants and the famous tres leches cake. Everything was very good.
If you are visiting this place for the first time the above mentioned cake should be your choice for dessert.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Had a group of 12 that dined at the location on NYE. I frequently visit this restaurant. The food is excellent and the service even better. This is all thanks to the fantastic ownership. The couple splits duties with the kitchen staff and the front of the house. Tre does a phenomenal job with all her guests. Highly recommend from one foodie to another. Btw the lady bar tender is awesome.

1  Thank Phatboyzxxl