“My birthday experience”

The Murder Mystery Company in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe. We're the ultimate solution for your holiday party, corporate event, fundraiser, dinner party, team building exercise, wedding, birthday and much more!
Gastonia, North Carolina
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“My birthday experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

It was my first time going to something like this but my son and I really enjoyed it. The food was excellent and the show was fun. The people they enlisted from the audience to help them out were really great. They played it up like they were a planned part of the show. There were a lot of others there for their birthdays or anniversaries and I got the impression they, as well as everyone else, enjoyed it just as much as we did. I will gladly go again and have told many others about it already.

Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Conover, North Carolina
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Definately a great date..ughmmm...MURDER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

Where to begin? AWESOME!!! FREAKING AWESOME!! Words dont do the evening justice. I rarely give all stars to anything. Not medieval times or other dinner theater type venues and WELL worth the money. Walk in the door EXPECTING to have a good time, get involved and you WILL! From the time you enter your at a wedding. Your catered to, seated, fed and part of the show. Once seated the night is filled with FANTASTIC service, GREAT food and an amazing experience. The experience is filled with good communion with complete strangers and clues to follow. The night will fly by and you can only hope to get close to the truth. The cast is so funny and it is extremely family oriented humor. Worth the time, worth the meal and I will absolutely go back with both family and friends just for the fun! NOT THE SHOW! THE FUN!!! Take a note pad and TAKE NOTES!! Watch and listen to EVERYTHING!!! ENJOY!! Promise a good time!

grandville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I Had a "KILLER" time with The Murder Mystery Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

While recently visiting the Charlotte are of NC, a friend bought us tickets to see a local dinner theater. I wasn't sure if I would have a good time, as my past experiences with dinner theater performances hasn't been very positive, but as soon as I walked through the restaurant's door I knew this one was different. Beauregard's, the selected venue, had been transformed and we found ourselves as witnesses to a beautiful wedding. The actors were in elaborate costume and took great effort in integrating the whole audience into the performance. The plot was intricate and each table worked together to solve the crime. I LOVED it and will definitely check out one of their other shows soon:)

Visited April 2012