“I'm in a wheelchair and a very nice lady name Courtney Knowling helped me so much when I visited the stadium.”

The Bank of America Stadium
Ranked #9 of 189 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This stadium have the best seating arrangements for people in wheelchairs I have ever seen. I travel a lot to watch my Clemson Tigers play in bowl games. Believe me I have sit in an area where I did not leave until the game was over that's how boxed in I was. It was horrible. But this stadium has all of them beat by a long shot!

All reviews
in 56 reviews
"fans"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I've seen I don't know how many games here! I've sat in the nose bleeders all the way to the front row seats. The one great thing though, is no matter where you sit there is no bad seats. The climb to the top though, really can be rough. The food is a little on the expensive side, but is really good. I love coming to the games here. If you want to see a game out of your state, come here! It's well worth it

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great stadium in the heart of the Queen City! Football fans, beer, hot dogs and sunshine!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Went to one Panthers game last year and the ECU-USC game. Sat in Club Level for the USC game and it was great! Such a nice way to enjoy a game.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2012

It's a stadium, nothing special. Some stadiums I've been to have some space set aside to highlight the team they host - not so much here. Just average for a stadium. The worst things is they usually have off all the parking around the stadium unused as they don't seem to allow tailgating which is weird.