“Very Quick and Healthier Alternative to Fast Food”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #363 of 2,730 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Stopped in for lunch yesterday. I had been before and had always gotten kabobs which are delicious. I ordered the chicken pita with pasta salad for a change. The chicken was very tender and the flavor of the marinade was great. However, you could not eat it as a sandwich, the pieces of chicken were so large and the pita so thin that it fell apart, My companion had a panini and the slaw with his meal and raved over both.We were in and out in less than 45 minutes and took our time chatting over the meal. It was so much more pleasant than greasy burgers and fries in the car.The staff are unfailingly polite, pleasant and helpful.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing! We love to hear this and are happy you're enjoying your time with Zoës. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

My wife, daughter and I had a late Saturday lunch here. We got 3 sandwiches as take-out and all were quite tasty. The combinations here are very clever and original, surprising one's taste buds. We had their special Reuben and the mushroom sandwich among our choices. All were wonderful. We will eat here again.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

We love to hear that! Thank you for sharing your gracious words. We can't wait for you to dine with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We went to Zoe's Kitchen for my wife's birthday, as it's one of her favorite restaurants. (She lives to eat, I eat to live.) We love the place and every time we've come, the food is delightful. The atmosphere is clean, well kept, and the staff is constantly caring and kind in their service. I'd have preferred to give them 5 stars, but last night the beef kabobs, albeit tasty, were a bit over cooked. The chicken kabobs that my mother-in-law had were perfect, as was the ham panini sandwich! My wife and I have nearly 30 years of restaurant experience together, and we believe that the freshness (of the fruits and veggies), and the spicing is what makes Zoe's special.We'll be back, and I'm sure I'll have to return to TA and revise this review, until then Zoe's is delightful, but...

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you for sharing your kind words! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

To-day we had lunch at Zoes Kitchen. We had no previous experience with Zoes Kitchen and it very good. Zoes kitchen is a mediteranean restaurant offering Greek and Middle East food (as well).

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thanks for sharing! We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The beef kabobs were fresh and done nicely; not overcooked. However, the tomato bisque was very salty; perhaps typically American. The chicken in the side salad were too cooked, and the breast meat became dry and hard.

If they could halved or quartered the salt content, I would have given it a 4 rating.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thank you for your honest feedback, we'll be sure it makes it into the right hands. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK