All reviewsbank of america stadiumfootball stadiumfull kitchenfront desktwo bedroom suitefree shuttlewithin walking distancemile radiusboa stadiumparking garageshuttle servicemarriott brandeach eveningcomplimentary breakfasthotel guestsgreat place to stayyogurt
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel first for the brand and second for the location. I’m loyal to the Marriott brand and have always had good experiences with them. Being right next to Bank of America stadium for a family of Panthers fans is ideal. The staff was amazing. They were welcoming and kind. When I checked in it was almost 2am but the young man working the front desk was awesome. He was friendly and informative. I stayed in a two bedroom suite with my family and it seemed a little run down for Marriott standards. My biggest complaint was the bed. It was a thin warped mattress. My husband and I didn’t sleep very well because of it. Maybe a little update would change my views. Had it not been for the great staff, I would have definitely scored a 1.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels but unfortunately fell a bit short. We will definitely look into the mattress issue. We take pride in providing our guests with a very good sleeping experience. We will work even more diligently to provide the best possible experience for you and other travelers in the future. We have shared your feedback with the maintenance team to correct any deficiencies.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We stayed here while in town for a concert. Our room was great -- very comfortable and clean! We found the staff to be very courteous and friendly. The hotel is in walking distance to several restaurants and bars! We will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Jane: Thanks for the review so other travelers can get a glimpse of what our property provides. We are thankful that you had an outstanding hotel stay with us and found the location to be excellent as well.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stayed here for the second time for the South Carolina football game and this hotel is incredibly convenient to stadium and short walk to restaurants. Parking is convenient and the staff was excellent. Our room was huge and quiet.

We will back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CharlottehotelGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Chip: Thanks for your nice review to help others make a decision on where to stay for sporting events in Uptown Charlotte. We were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the property convenient, quiet and spacious!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This residence Inn is located next to the spectrum stadium and is located near to some of the good restaurant at Charlotte uptown
The staffs are very nice and the breakfast is decent
The provide snack and drink in the afternoon
The rooms and spacious and nice

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Travel_Food_Photos
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Only stayed one night while in town for business. First time staying at this particular Residence Inn and was impressed. Staff are all very friendly and the location is great. Right in the middle of downtown, across the street from BB&T Park to take a ballgame in at night and very close to a number of restaurants. Safe neighborhood so no worries about walking around at night. In addition to the nightly appetizers and breakfast, this Residence Inn also offers room service which I had not seen before. The only slight con I can suggest is that the workout facility needs an upgrade. Otherwise, I highly recommend and will stay again when in town!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business