“Bento Box = Best All Around Tour of Menu”

The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
Ranked #9 of 2,730 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I had the Bento Box the first few times I went to Cowfish and each time it was great. I upgraded the sushi roll to something specialty (Mark's Roll I think w/ Jalapeno), and went with the featured burger slider each time. Cowfish has a fun atmosphere from the bar to the fish theme wait list on the tv screen to the friendly servers. Once I had the Bento a few times, I ventured out to some other items and let me tell you, the Bison Burger is on point. You won't be disappointed by the food whatsoever. Local tip, don't go on Friday or Saturday night and expect easy parking and a short wait. Parking at the mall parking deck works well and going on a weeknight works well. No reservations.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We had a family lunch at Cowfish. There were 7 of us. The service was great and the food was fantastic. Will definitely go back next time we are in Charlotte.

1  Thank sandmike123
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We have been several times now and really enjoy the food. Kids love the bento box burgers which are made with proper little hand made patties. Cannot find a bad meal. Drinks however are WAY over priced - I like the Moscow mule shine but you get a whole lot of ice and very little to drink for $12, seriously, really bad and a major rip off. Wait staff are awesome, I always ending giving big tips because they are great every time. Go early - lines get really long and the girls on the front are not super efficient (but they are super nice)
Give it a go - it really is great.

Date of visit: July 2016
ChrisCowfishCLT, General Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Mark D,

I truly appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to leave a review. Our bento boxes are ideal for children, especially picky eaters. I’m sorry to hear that you disapproved of your Moscow Muleshine. We thank you for your honest feedback. Hope to see you at our location again, soon!

Chris DeCamp

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Went here with another couple and everyone had a great meal. Well-priced, sizable portions, and good quality. Love the surf/turf theme - caters to most food preferences and needs. HUGE sushi menu and a really big burger menu as well. Solid drink menu. Service was great - friendly and attentive but not overwhelming.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Saw the reviews on TA and stopped by while shopping at Southpark--and so glad we did! The 4-s is one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten. Who would have ever thought that burgers and sushi go together--but they do!!!