We stayed here for a night while attending a concert at the Bojaangles coliseum. It was a very nice, new hotel at a good price. Quiet, eventhough there a lot people staying there. Comfortable beds, big rooms. A little far if you are wanting to spend a lot of time in downtown but very close to the coliseum and other places. Matthews is an ok place, not really nice but okay. The breakfast however was very disappointing. Looked like one of the nicer places to stay in the Matthews area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Fairfield Inn & Suites is located 10 minutes from the heart of Charlotte! Come visit us and enjoy our spacious rooms, contemporary design and friendly staff. Our hotel features complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, a unique outside patio equipped with a fireplace and grill, indoor pool and fitness center. We also have a 1000 sq. ft. meeting room that can cater to your next event or business meeting. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott and Expedia so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews Hotel Charlotte
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Charlotte Matthews