Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 201/night.

US$ 83
US$ 172
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Sleep Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 76
SleepInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

US$ 136
US$ 118
SleepInn
US$ 103
US$ 126
ExtendedStay
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areaking suiteroom was cleana great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastthe general managergreat customer servicewould recommend this hotel to anyoneyogurthot tubvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayhousekeeping staffdefinitely stay here againparking lot
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This property was great! The staff was engaging, professional, friendly and genuinely seemed to enjoy their work. The property was nicely appointed and squeaky clean. The breakfast was varied and well stocked with tasty and healthy items. The room was large and very clean. The beds were comfortable. Next time I am in town, I will stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Thank you so much for takign the time to rate our hotel! We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and I will certainly convey the message to our entire staff. We pride ourselves in providing superior customer service and I am pleased to hear that our staff showed that throughout your stay. Thank you again from all of us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I travel 2-3 nights a week and I will travel across town to stay here. It is clean, good service, convenient, and a good value. My only complaint is sometimes you can hear your neighbors a little louder than other hotels. I have noticed this with all the newly constructed hotels. Hasn't been that big of an issue.

• Stayed: February 2012
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are glad to know you will travel across town just to stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

In Charlotte for the weekend to visit family and we choose the Fairfield Inn based solely on reviews posted here. The rate helped make the decision easy. If all Fairfields were as nice ad this one I would stay more often at this Marriott brand. The staff was great, hotel was very clean and you could walk to a few choices of restaurants. Overall great weekend stay.

• Stayed: February 2012

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit here with us! As a newer Fairfield Inn & Suites, we want to ensure that every stay exceeds your expectations with the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Charlotte/Matthews area!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I booked a room at this Hotel a few weeks ago and it was a great stay. I had not planned this trip but my business took a little bit longer than I bargained for and I made the quick decision to book a room at this Hotel. The room was spacious and vey clean. The carpeting in the room is beautiful and soft. I could walk around with my bare feet (if I'd wanted to) and not be stuck to the carpet. The bed was soft and comfortable and very clean. The bath room is spacious and well kept. At one point, I could hear someone's television in the next room but, overall, it was very quiet. I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thank you so much for your comments regarding our hotel! I will make sure to let housekeeping know that your room was very clean and comfortable. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Recently attended a conference held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews. The hotel was beautiful. Very clean and the rooms were large and well appointed. The internet was FAST!! Management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed having the restaurants within walking distance and felt extremely safe.
The upscale decor and amenities were better than other hotels in the area. I will definately choose this newest Marriott property in Charlotte/Matthews when I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us! We appreciate the kind words regarding the staff, hotel, and service and I will pass along the message to our entire staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!