“Beautiful place with everything you need.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
Ranked #36 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful place with everything you need.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I travel 2-3 nights a week and I will travel across town to stay here. It is clean, good service, convenient, and a good value. My only complaint is sometimes you can hear your neighbors a little louder than other hotels. I have noticed this with all the newly constructed hotels. Hasn't been that big of an issue.

• Stayed February 2012
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are glad to know you will travel across town just to stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

In Charlotte for the weekend to visit family and we choose the Fairfield Inn based solely on reviews posted here. The rate helped make the decision easy. If all Fairfields were as nice ad this one I would stay more often at this Marriott brand. The staff was great, hotel was very clean and you could walk to a few choices of restaurants. Overall great weekend stay.

• Stayed February 2012
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit here with us! As a newer Fairfield Inn & Suites, we want to ensure that every stay exceeds your expectations with the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Charlotte/Matthews area!
Middlesex, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

I booked a room at this Hotel a few weeks ago and it was a great stay. I had not planned this trip but my business took a little bit longer than I bargained for and I made the quick decision to book a room at this Hotel. The room was spacious and vey clean. The carpeting in the room is beautiful and soft. I could walk around with my bare feet (if I'd wanted to) and not be stuck to the carpet. The bed was soft and comfortable and very clean. The bath room is spacious and well kept. At one point, I could hear someone's television in the next room but, overall, it was very quiet. I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Thank you so much for your comments regarding our hotel! I will make sure to let housekeeping know that your room was very clean and comfortable. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again!
Fayetteville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Recently attended a conference held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews. The hotel was beautiful. Very clean and the rooms were large and well appointed. The internet was FAST!! Management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed having the restaurants within walking distance and felt extremely safe.
The upscale decor and amenities were better than other hotels in the area. I will definately choose this newest Marriott property in Charlotte/Matthews when I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us! We appreciate the kind words regarding the staff, hotel, and service and I will pass along the message to our entire staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Matthews, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

my experience with this particular hotel has always been outstanding. once i walk in, i am greeted with warm smiles always. No one has a problem assisting me with extras i may need either. There is one specific ladie by the name of Erica Coby that i am most pleased with and whom i feel most comfortable when i do arrive. she works very well and is most friendly with me when i do arrive. assisting me promptly and ready to fix a problem for me if one does pop up. overall, i am very pleased with the companies performance and worker. i look forward to more welcoming stays with you all.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
We are pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here with us! I will certainly relay your kind words not only to our entire staff but certaintly will take the time to acknowledge Erica for her great customer service. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
East Forest
BEST WESTERN PLUS Charlotte/Matthews Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK