Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Free Internet
Express Layover(Matthews)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanking suitea great stayrestaurants and shoppingcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgreat customer servicehot tubyogurtvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againparking lotnikkiirma
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2012

In Charlotte for the weekend to visit family and we choose the Fairfield Inn based solely on reviews posted here. The rate helped make the decision easy. If all Fairfields were as nice ad this one I would stay more often at this Marriott brand. The staff was great, hotel was very clean and you could walk to a few choices of restaurants. Overall great weekend stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit here with us! As a newer Fairfield Inn & Suites, we want to ensure that every stay exceeds your expectations with the cleanest rooms and friendliest staff. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Charlotte/Matthews area!

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I booked a room at this Hotel a few weeks ago and it was a great stay. I had not planned this trip but my business took a little bit longer than I bargained for and I made the quick decision to book a room at this Hotel. The room was spacious and vey clean. The carpeting in the room is beautiful and soft. I could walk around with my bare feet (if I'd wanted to) and not be stuck to the carpet. The bed was soft and comfortable and very clean. The bath room is spacious and well kept. At one point, I could hear someone's television in the next room but, overall, it was very quiet. I enjoyed my stay and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thank you so much for your comments regarding our hotel! I will make sure to let housekeeping know that your room was very clean and comfortable. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Recently attended a conference held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews. The hotel was beautiful. Very clean and the rooms were large and well appointed. The internet was FAST!! Management and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed having the restaurants within walking distance and felt extremely safe.
The upscale decor and amenities were better than other hotels in the area. I will definately choose this newest Marriott property in Charlotte/Matthews when I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us! We appreciate the kind words regarding the staff, hotel, and service and I will pass along the message to our entire staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

my experience with this particular hotel has always been outstanding. once i walk in, i am greeted with warm smiles always. No one has a problem assisting me with extras i may need either. There is one specific ladie by the name of Erica Coby that i am most pleased with and whom i feel most comfortable when i do arrive. she works very well and is most friendly with me when i do arrive. assisting me promptly and ready to fix a problem for me if one does pop up. overall, i am very pleased with the companies performance and worker. i look forward to more welcoming stays with you all.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

We are pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here with us! I will certainly relay your kind words not only to our entire staff but certaintly will take the time to acknowledge Erica for her great customer service. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is by far the best Fairfield Inn we have ever stayed in. Nice, contemporary, clean rooms, lobby, breakfast area and an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Also has two restaurants very close by and walkable - a Chili's and a Buffalo Wild Wings, with many other restaurants within a 5 minute drive. We have stayed here twice now, once a year ago and once last week, and would not even consider staying anywhere else when on a business trip to this area and looking for this type of a hotel due to budget.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Matthews, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Thank you so much for your comments on our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing superior customer service and strive on ensuring that is each stay is a memorable one. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback. Come back soon and thank you for your loyalty.