“Great food, reasonable prices.”

Wang & King Asian Cafe
Ranked #570 of 2,729 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Located in the shopping center with Ci-Ci's pizza. Has chinese/japanese food.
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I've eaten there since Wang and King was new. The worst I've ever eaten there would only be classified as good. Soups are very good, sushi is excellent and the entire menu is prepared very well.

One of my favorites.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner and were quite pleasantly surprised by how fantastic the food was and how reasonably priced.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Sushi as good as I have had anywhere! Beautifully prepared, fish very fresh, and service is excellent. A quiet little spot but worth the trip!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017

My wife and I have dined in a few times without the kids. It's been over a year since we've eaten at the place. So, we decided to do a take out. We placed our order, which came out to $52 and change.

One of the multi-orders we place we were told by the attendant that they had run out of the red curry sauce. So I ordered the Sa Cha Beef to go along with my other order of chicken with garlic sauce.

Fine, we waited about 20 minutes and handed the order. Normally, we'd check to make sure everything was in the bag. This time, we didn't since we were handed two very filled bags. What was the chance of having an order missing, we thought?

Well, it happened. My Sa Cha Beef was missing, we discovered at home. I called, spoke to the same attendant who took care of us, and told she'd have it delivered to our home.

Okay, so as I finished up eating the chicken with garlic sauce, the delivery was made about 45 minutes after the call, and guess what? I got the same order that I had just finished eating minutes ago. C'MON GUYS!!!! Really? REALLY???? On a Friday evening, you're going to screw things up? People are hungry and don't want any problems with their take-out dinner!!!

Where's my Sa Cha Beef? Oh, forget it!!! We won't be buying from that place again.....ever!!!!! Where there's one Chinese restaurant, there're tons of others!!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Can't say enough about this place. Great service. Really fast kitchen. I usually have my food in 10 min of placing my order. The service is always friendly and speedy. Great for a quick lunch or a quiet dinner with your significant other. They also have great fresh sushi, my son loves it.

Date of visit: September 2016