“Fresh!”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #570 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Been here numerous times. We have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and excellent. We will continue to patronize Zoe's.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit to Zoe's kitchen and I was not disappointed. Everything on the menu sounded good but I ended up settling on the lamb pita gyro with a side of roasted vegetables. My wife ordered the steak kabobs with a side of rice pilaf and a side of pasta salad. She also had the Italian salsa verde.

Everything was delicious! The gyro was great and the roasted vegetables, which consisted of carrots, broccoli, onions, and mushrooms, were cooked just the way I like... with a little bite left in them.

The steak kabobs were tender and flavorful. The rice and pasta sides were good too. The Italian salsa was perfect.

I will be going back soon to try some of the other dishes on the menu!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Had the Turkey Stack Sandwich 2 days in a row. Friends had the Kabobs, they raved about them. Good food, clean and fresh. Even though there was a line, we were taken care of very quickly.

Been to Zoes Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK