See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night on a business trip because a room downtown was not available. I flew in and called for a courtesy ride to the hotel which is an on demand service. Front desk staff was very friendly. The room was a basic room with full fridge and small two eye stove. The room wasn't dirty but wasn't spotless either but I've stayed in worse.

Wifi was free and fast enough for me to do some work. Hotel wasn't too crowded and mostly quiet. If I had to stay here again I would. If you're a picky person then I wouldn't recommend here.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Good location close to I-77 and a pleasant enough area for a walk. Small kitchenette - everything seemed very old, although fairly clean. Minor repairs needed to fix things like mouldings coming off of counter and chipped surfaces. Years of gunk has built up between the moulding on the edge of the counter. Young women at front desk was very pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Recently did an overnight stay at this hotel. The location was very convenient and it was clean. On the down side, there was no coffee pot in room, wifi was bad at best, the walls were very thin and our car was hit overnight in the parking lot. I wish we could have reported it but after multiple visits to the lobby, there was no one at front desk. Lastly, don't rely on this "breakfast" as a meal.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Bed bugs everything my husband had down there is infested and now so is our house here's proof they are there even in the "clean" blankets still in bags I wish I could sue them for my exterminator bills plus there are all kinds of drug users and dealers in and out of there and never enough parking but the bed bugs should be enough to know do not stay there

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Nicole_91587
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our quest to visit Tiny Houses in the area and we're very happy. The hotel was nice, the grounds well kept and the staff superb. We had a leaking fridge and it was promptly attended to. The kitchenette cones unequipped, which I found perplexing. However, one quick phone call and everything we needed was at our disposal. The room was spacious and we'll layer out. We loved it. Plus you couldn't beat the price as well the proximity to major highways as well as downtown. Nicely done!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Your feedback is very important. Thank you for sharing. Your positive comments on the customer service provided by our staff, comfortable room conditions, and our convenient location near major highways is much appreciated. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.