2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$ 108
Booking.comUS$ 113
PricelineUS$ 108
Agoda.comUS$ 108
Hotels.comUS$ 108
eDreamsUS$ 113
All reviews nascar hall of fame evening reception valet parking convention center great hotel cocktail hour spectrum center valet staff fire pit bank of america stadium walking distance great stay restaurants and bars panthers game complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay living room
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Our end unit with 2 queen beds was large and comfortable. The front desk clerks were pleasant and helpful. The hotel is perfectly located: across the street from Nascar Hall of Fame, the convention center and restaurants. It is two blocks from the Lynx train station and a short walk to the Epicenter which has a variety of restaurants. Many restaurants in town and the epicenter were not open due to Covid, but traveling a few short train stops offered multiple breweries and restaurants. The bad: Did not notice disinfecting of high traffic areas at any time during our stay; outside area with fire pit had full garbage cans, cigarette butts littering the area. Hotel rooms were not cleaned during our stay and had to request supplies. We were aware that the hotel were not offering full breakfast buffet due to Covid restrictions. However, the continental breakfast left much to be desired. The area with the food was very small and congested. The dining area was off limits and all food was grab and go. There were no plates offered and the food was not replenished often. The food offered ran out quickly and all was removed at 9:30am - too early for many of the guests. The front desk staff were responsible for the front desk, making coffee for people ordering Starbucks, as well as replenishing the continental breakfast. The pool had a sign stating maximum of 15 guests allowed at a time, however, on Fri and Sat nights there were over 25 kids in the pool and no supervision by hotel staff.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 March 2021

I stayed here to attend the RCMA convention (1st one in a year thanks to COVID). I really enjoyed my stay. Great room on the 10th floor. Great location (across the street from the convention center and NASCAR Hall of Fame).
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt the hotel was very clean and safe. It felt great to be traveling again!

Room tip: The Fahrenheit restaurant (one block away) has the best view of the city on the 21st floor!!!
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BMJJR
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to the Smoky Mountains. While the hotel itself was nice, I woke up to a highly intoxicated couple in the hallway yelling at 1:30am. The man was screaming, "Callie, where you going?!" She was screaming, "I HAVE MY OWN WEED!" I called down to the front desk at 1:44am, who said they would send security up. It was quiet for a short while and I was jolted awake again by their yelling...my entire family was up half the night. In the morning, I had to basically explain substance abuse to my children, who had many questions. I gave my feedback on the Hilton app and was ghosted completely. I can't believe I actually paid for that experience. I have experienced things like that in a youth hostel, but not in a Hilton on a Sunday night. I would not recommend staying here under any circumstances.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

The Embassy Suites Charlotte Uptown was simply immaculate and the staff from the GM “Mike” who was manning the desk when he selected my free UPG as a Diamond guest to a “high floor w/a spectacular view” to the checkin professionalism, charm, and incredible ‘smile of MsMcKenzie who handled even a staff emergency and a barrage of night time requests for evening eateries (the latter from me) with full patience, charm, and skill—-she is a true asset to your organization!!

The location and brand were selected as a brief respite to meet my nieces traveling from Hickory NC and a niece celebrating a 16th Bdy from Oklahoma by way of New Jersey—-and I from Atlanta GA dropping a walker for an uncle and assisting my aunt his spouse w/vaccination.

The room was properly sealed & immaculate and the breakfast was grab & go and individually wrapped to not incur cross-flow or contamination.

We will be back!!

Kudos!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Giavoni went the extra mile on my stay at uptown Embassy suites. On this cold winter morning he made several trips to locate my vehicle in the garage after the tag locator had become disconnected to the keys. Great guy with great customer service!

Trip type: Travelled on business