“Out of Town”
Review of Mr Tokyo

Mr Tokyo
Ranked #380 of 2,729 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 10 July 2018

While out of Town I decided to try Mr Toyko. I was very surprised at how good it was. I had Hibachi Chicken. It comes with Zucchini and onions in it instead of a side like many restaurants do.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

If you ask my sons where they want to go, Mr. Tokyo is always their 1st choice for a family occasion. The quality is very good and the variety is wonderful. Their prices are excellent compared to other restaurants in the same locale. Some times the wait times are very long. We've waited over an hour but it is always worth it. We usually step over to Dunkin Donuts have some coffee until they text us that a table is available.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I love the quality of the food. All you can eat!!! Great food good service. Nice atmosphere. I loved the variety of rolls and dishes. One small thing...what you don't eat off your plate you'll have to pay for.. fair enough.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Being from The New York area, and having visited Japan, I am pretty spoiled on the sushi front. I read that Mr Tokyo had a good lunch deal and as I’ve found no great sushi down here, I decided to dive it a try. It was certainly a good deal at $12.99 and it includes hot choices like gyoza. The service was very good and our server was very friendly. As to the sushi; it was just ok. By no means the worst I’ve ever had, but nowhere close to the best. That was in Tokyo. I would definitely go back for lunch if I was in the area but would not make a special trip there. By the way, They have a very good seaweed salad.

1  Thank dpsinderbrand
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Family friends and kid friendly good variety of sushi and entries that will please everyone there’s also a regular menu or you can try the all you can eat sushi just read the list ask questions if you don’t understand an item try a few items don’t over do it you are expected to eat all you order share and pace your self 8 pieces means 8 pieces ask for a small portion of your entree and have fun food is wonderfully prepared and served with a pleasant staff

1  Thank savedyu

Been to Mr Tokyo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK