“All you can eat sushi”
Review of Mr Tokyo

Mr Tokyo
Ranked #382 of 2,731 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Being from The New York area, and having visited Japan, I am pretty spoiled on the sushi front. I read that Mr Tokyo had a good lunch deal and as I’ve found no great sushi down here, I decided to dive it a try. It was certainly a good deal at $12.99 and it includes hot choices like gyoza. The service was very good and our server was very friendly. As to the sushi; it was just ok. By no means the worst I’ve ever had, but nowhere close to the best. That was in Tokyo. I would definitely go back for lunch if I was in the area but would not make a special trip there. By the way, They have a very good seaweed salad.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank dpsinderbrand

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Family friends and kid friendly good variety of sushi and entries that will please everyone there’s also a regular menu or you can try the all you can eat sushi just read the list ask questions if you don’t understand an item try a few items don’t over do it you are expected to eat all you order share and pace your self 8 pieces means 8 pieces ask for a small portion of your entree and have fun food is wonderfully prepared and served with a pleasant staff

1  Thank savedyu
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Among best sushi and sashimi restaurants in the city. I know because I eat allot of it. Fish is so fresh it must've still been swimming when we placed our order. Love the mix of classic and unique dishes.

1  Thank ronk1000
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great concept for all you can eat sushi and habachi. The service was outstanding and every item came out fresh and delicious. The spring rolls were so light and crispy served with a spicy duck sauce. Have been twice now and can’t wait to return!

1  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The food and service were excellent. Don’t let the strip mall location dissuade you. The three of us ordered the usual starters, some tempura, and 6 different sushi rolls. It was all excellent with the exception of the Crazy California roll. It was coated in tempura and fried. We weren’t expecting that.