US$ 94
CandlewoodSuites
Hampton Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 97
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

US$ 103
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 248/night.

US$ 126
ExtendedStay
US$ 201
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 131
US$ 126
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I had a business trip to Charlotte; this trip was not paid for by my company (I work for a state agency and they use the GSA rates in general) and my budget was limited. I looked at the pictures on their website and decided not to trust negative reviews. As soon as I entered the hotel late at night, I regretted. I really want to forget the horrible experience that I had so I stop writing here; you are warned; proceed at your own risk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. The sheets were DIRTY when I went to the front desk to ask for clean sheets they said they did not have any.
Bathroom was dirty. No coffee maker just a dirty microwave. Stains all over the carpets and air conditioner hardly worked .

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We had a business trip, and we were at the convention center a lot. The hotel is very old and dingy, the carpets just have an old smell. The room wasn't bad. The water pressure is very low for your shower. They have a breakfast with is waffles, muffins, watered down OJ, cereal, coffee, no fruit or anything like that. Breakfast is definitely not a "Breakfast Bar" you are thinking of. An Uber ride is typically between $7-$10 ride to Convention Center. Not the worst place, but not the best.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2014

There was hair in the clean towels, the tub and on the bathroom floor. The tub had soap scum in it & some mold. There where stains on the sheets. The breakfast is a joke a few muffins, one cereal type and very little waffle batter. When I asked the gentleman at the front desk for more coffee (because they where out) he couldn't understand me because he didn't speak English.I will definitely spend a few dollars more to stay at a better & cleaner hotel in the future.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GypsyRose82
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep and this location served that purpose. It was clean and the beds were comfy. The only downside was that the bathroom was very small. The location was ok and the check in and check out process was nice and easy.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family