“Nice place to take the family for dinner”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #25 of 324 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Friendly, casual dining with lots of tv's tuned to the current sporting events. Prices are reasonable and our grandchildren loved the kids pasta meals. Lots of specialty pizzas, but the two we tried were pretty tasteless and the chicken was dry and over cooked. The pizza dough was good, however. Its central location at Meadowmont makes it nice to wander around the shopping complex after dinner.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

During an overnight family trip, we were looking for somewhere to continue our family Friday night pizza tradition. I found Brixx during an online search. We tried it out and were highly impressed. If your looking for a different spin on wood oven pizza, give them a try. The staff was really friendly and the food arrived fast and tasted great. They also offer a descent selection of craft beers if that is your thing. Definitely will be going back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

While on a business trip, I was looking for a quick bite and went to Brixx just to get some pizza. They have some interesting types and I was skeptical, typically being a tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese person. The pizza was fantastic! the turn around time was quick. Service was adequate; I did not need much attention for my meal.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

One of our favorite places to eat, great for lunch or dinner. Generally fast, although it can get full quickly. Plenty of tables to eat outside when the weather is nice. The pizza Margherita is my favorite that I keep going back to, but I don't think anyone I've been with has ever had something they didn't like.

While this is technically handicapped accessible, the tables are REALLY tightly packed - you will need to ask for seating at a booth, or a table that fronts on the walkway if you have a walker or wheelchair. They have space to fold either and store it out of the way for you while you eat. There is one handicapped space immediately in front - and it is generally taken ;) There are more spaces before the restaurant, and just past the restaurant, off to the side - just a little bit of a walk to get back to the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This was our first time to eat in a Brixx, but its menu looked enticing so we stopped in for lunch. My wife had the Turkey Wrap and said it was very good. I had the "New! Banh Mi" sandwich and was disappointed. First, it was a very small sandwich. Second, I had to search for the pork in the sandwich. I don't think that there was a total of 2 ounces of pork in the entire sandwich. It would have tasted better if it had included pork in every bite.