“Great Dining Experience”

Trilussa
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Spanish
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a classy place to attend a dinner. It's very quaint and intimate. My brother even asked his wife to marry him here. A very classy place on Franklin Street.

1  Thank dstadunc

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I finished eating by the time I had my glass of wine. I had great mussels, the food is good, but service was terrible and we were the only table at the restaurant.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Cooked to order authentic Italian food. Charming little spot with about 10 tables. The Italian chef cooks everything to order. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I've been here three times. Each time there's a new waiter/ess - I'm assuming it's because of how the chef yells at employees, reading from a few of the other reviews. At any rate, our waitress was very nice, and our food was delicious. The portion was on the small side, and the service was soooooo slow. Which wasn't a surprise, because it seems that the service is always slow here - the chef/owner seems like he has his own way of doing things, and appears uninterested in customer service (i.e. serving food in a timely manner, not 50 minutes after the order). I still gave the restaurant a 4 star because of the delicious sauce.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Seriously, we saw a jar of Ragu sitting on the counter of the kitchen. This place is unbelievably terrible. We ordered a Caesar salad; what came out of the kitchen was a bunch of lettuce coated with Wishbone dressing and topped with shredded (probably pre-shredded) mozzarella (saying it was mozzarella is being kind; the cheese was rubbery, flavorless, and awful). When we sent the salad back, the waitress said that it was a "vegetarian Caesar." We had ordered spaghetti and meatballs, and when they came, we thought the meal might get back on track. No such luck. The dish was horrendous. The meatballs were definitely from a box; the "sauce" had a variety of green peppers and squash in it. The wine they finally brought us was not what we ordered; when asked, the server acted as though it was normal to just serve any wine that might be vaguely similar to the one ordered. We then decided to take a peek into the kitchen to see if we might find the tell-tale bottle of Wishbone, only to instead see a large jar of Ragu on the counter. Do not go to this place---it was one of the worst meals we've ever had.

1  Thank TigerShark500