“Exactly what we needed and great pricing.”
other travellers have booked this property
Second bedroom Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Second bedroom
Kitchen
Fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Nicole M
Columbia, South Carolina
“Exactly what we needed and great pricing.”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We were very pleased with our stay. We were in town for a wedding for the weekend and there were four adults and one 2 year old and two dogs in our group. The place had plenty of room, was clean enough, and was in a good location. I would stay there again in a minute. The owner was easy to work with and we had no problems whatsoever. It could use some updating, some newer decorations and a deep cleaning, but all in all - great for the cost.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Jul 2015
Thanks for your nice review, Nicole. We are glad that you had a nice visit, and thanks for leaving the place in such pristine condition!
Retireaus...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good location, but!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This apartment is in really good location, good walking trail nearby and about 15-20 min. walk to city centre. But the apartment could do with updating as it is very dark inside, with kitchen facilities needing a makeover, and television is so small you need to be right in front to view anything. If windows were cleaned and outdoor seating actually washed, you would feel more comfortable. Host Eric did help out when asked. We were there for about 8 days, going to US golf at Pinehurst, so were after something to relax in between sightseeing.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Me
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
8 Apr 2014
Thanks Jim. We enjoyed having you stay with us. I only regret that the unusual amount of rain we experienced limited the amount of golfing you wanted to do, but maybe next time the weather will be a bit more cooperative! We had a very unusual and wet winter, as did much of the country.
1SRQTrave...
Sarasota, Florida
“Close to UNC campus, spacious, needs updating”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay for me. It was very close to where I needed to be. It felt safe, it was clean, it was very spacious. Eric is a great innkeeper and highly communicative. I am debating bringing my extended family (up to 15 people) here for graduation 2015, but I don't think they would like the linens, beds or furnishings. For me, by myself and a short trip it was fine. For that big of a group I know I would get lots of complaints.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Proximity and price
Liked least: Linens, beds, furniture
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing