“Very disappointing since last visit over 6 months ago”
Review of Cafe 107 - CLOSED

Cafe 107
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Very disappointing since last visit over 6 months ago”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Since our last visit to this restaurant, they had expanded into another room and seat more people. We arrived on a weekday about 2 pm and the restaurant was full and we had over a half hour wait. Several tables had people that were very slow in leaving after they were done. This appeared to be a small town social place to go. Food, terrible. My wife had the tomato bisque soup and that was the only good thing after several of us tasted it. I ordered the prime rib dip and asked for the rarest meat that I could get. The waitress said, "I will tell him." When it came out, it was medium to medium well done. I showed the waitress and she said she told them how I wanted it. No offer to take it back but she did say she would mention it. A friend ordered the pimento cheese sandwich and she there was nothing great about it. Then the worst order, our other friend ordered the turkey burger. It was overdone and very small. See the photos to see for yourself and ask if that looked appealing. Our friends live close to this area and said this restaurant has been crossed off their list and ours also. For the price, the quality is not there. If you order something a certain way and the waitress says, "I'll tell them", good luck. Not good food for the price.

• Visited October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow