“Good standby”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Month in area and we always eat several lunches here. Very interesting menu-although I usually get the goat cheese/fig preserve sandwich. If on weekend very busy. Suggest stop in put name on list for future time then go shopping.

Our favorite lunch place in Highlands

Service is adequate - And food a little pricey, but it is Highlands

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We had lunch here and were fortunate to arrive early (just before noon). I ordered the Salmon BLT that came with sweet potato chips or a wild rice salad. I opted for the salad. My husband ordered the Crab Sandwich and opted for the sweet potato chips. Both of our sandwiches were wonderful, but my salad was out of this world. I would eat it every day for lunch if I could. The citrus dressing, which is housemade, was delicious. The sweet potato chips were also a hit. Our service was perfect. This is a place not to be missed.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Don't worry if there's a line, it happens, because the food is worth the wait. Quirky but fun and solid reliable restaurant to take the family to go for lunch

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Wasn't that expensive either. Very clean place. Good for whole family or couples of all ages. We had a party of eight. Good location in Highlands. Save room for the ice cream store located next to it.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

The service was an A minus and the food was an A. The atmosphere was pretty decent it smelled a bit but was nice. I would rate the atmosphere an A. I mean, I had lunch there so I can't say much because maybe dinner is better. Over all I would give it an A minus.