“Excellent food and service ”
Review of Wild Thyme Cafe - CLOSED

Wild Thyme Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Wasn't that expensive either. Very clean place. Good for whole family or couples of all ages. We had a party of eight. Good location in Highlands. Save room for the ice cream store located next to it.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

The service was an A minus and the food was an A. The atmosphere was pretty decent it smelled a bit but was nice. I would rate the atmosphere an A. I mean, I had lunch there so I can't say much because maybe dinner is better. Over all I would give it an A minus.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

we have eaten here several times all throughout the year. if you arrive and there is a wait, no fear, they always seat you timely. it amazes me that the quality of the food and service never suffer even when they are packed. food quality is worth the prices, and have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Highland I always eat lunch at this restaurant. The food have always been delicious, wait staff has always been top notch and the restaurant is decorated well.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

We stopped here on our visit to Highland. The food is fresh and delicious. You can eat outside if there are tables available.

1  Thank PlacesToSee4